9❤️

Hieee ❤️

Happy reading 🌸

__________________________________

The marriage was done beautifully!

Sid was looking at sana continuously..

Her cheeks were red because she could feel his intense gaze!

Her husband is looking at her, this thought gave her some kind of sensation...

Maybe her dream will come true now, maybe he will love her now..

.

Sid was lost in her beauty!

He never thought that he will admire a woman... But he had no control in his heart after seeing her for the first time, as his bride..

Her beautiful face and that innocence!  Damn!!

His thought about women is still same...but surprisingly his heart didn’t wanted to consider sana as a greedy girl..

But then his mind reminded him the incident where her chacha was whispering about Money!!

He made a poker face and looked at her chacha chachi who were talking to rita ji extra sweetly!.

Disgusting people, he thought..

If the family is like this, how can the girl be good?  She must be also greedy!

Maybe she just has a beautiful face, but her nature, maybe it's same like her chacha chachi..

It means she must be also greedy and marrying him only for money!

This thought was hurting him, but he ignored the feeling and Again made a promise to show her hell......

Sid:

I really didn't wanted you to be a greedy woman after seeing your face shehnaaz!..

Your innocence and beautiful face was making my heart happy..

When I applied sindur, your tears rolled down...how can u act so perfectly? 

I mean, nobody can say that u are acting...but I know u are acting, maybe to impress me by your beauty for living a luxurious life!

But I will never let that happen!  Today you cried for impressing me, right? I will make sure to make u cry everyday!

I want to get rid of u and your disgusting family soon and I want to show your true face infornt of mom!

I want mom to know that u are fake, you are just pretending to be a good girl, but u are actually a gold digger!

.

Without knowing sana and for justifying his own thoughts about women, sid was judging sana!!

It is really wrong to judge a person without knowing them or about their life..

But sid was doing this and his mind and heart were constantly fighting a battle!

Because his mind couldn’t think that sana is a good person, his mind was justifying that she is greedy and his thought about women is absolutely true after listening the whisper of her chacha!

On the other hand, his heart already accepted sana. His heart was already happy to see her as his wife, his heart was really contented..

But his heart couldn’t win with his mind, because he believes in his own logics..and he believes only on his logics and mind and ignores his heart time to time...