15❤️

Hieee💞

Happy reading and shower your love❤️

--------------------------------------------------

Sana got ready in a red saree! Today was her first day in this house, she looked different with the mangalsutra and sindoor!

She looked like a proper married woman and the glow of her face showed the significance of marriage!

Marriage is a pure bond, she believes that.. That's why she wants to stick in her last night's decision!

She will take care of rita maa as her mother and sid as her husband... This marriage is her responsibility!

She doesn’t expect anything from sid after last night...he completely ignored this bond, his responsibility... She felt really hurt..

But can she force him to accept her as his wife?

No, she can never do that...she has decided to maintain a proper distance from her own husband and complete her responsibility as a wife!

Because no matter  how many times he denies to accept her as his wife, the truth is that he married her and she is his wife!

Thought she will never show that right because last night he had gave immense pain and it's a matter of her self -respect now!

She doesn’t want him to consider her as a woman who can sell her dignity for Money!

The day he will say to leave him, she will do that, till then, this marriage is her responsibility!!

His allegations, without knowing her, his judgement, without knowing about her life, shook her inner self, her dignity!! She really wanted to hate him for this!

But she couldn’t!  Her heart couldn’t hate her husband at all...infact she couldn’t even disrespect him and she had no answer for her own thoughts!

She looked at the mirror!  She looked good with the mangalsutra, sindoor of his name and that red bindi...a perfect married woman!

While looking at mirror, she remembered today's incident!
How she came in his bed?  This is still unknown to her...

Why he was holding her hand? And why he was talking with her so softly? 

As per she remembers, last night he was very rude, he was judging her, he was calling her as a greedy woman!!

Then, this morning, why he was so soft? He was really confusing her!!

Ignoring all this thoughts, she took a deep breath and went downstairs.

.

Sana saw rita maa who was smiling!

Sana smiled back and touched her feet...rita ji blessed her and kissed her forehead!

Rita ji: good morning beta, tu itni jaldi kyun uth gyi? Neend theek se nahi hui kya?

Sana smiled a little..

Sana: nahi maa, aisi koi baat nahi hai, neend theek se hua..

Rita ji:

Dekh baccha ek baat keh deti hu... Agar tujhe aisa lagta hai ki tu iss ghar ki bahu hai or iss liye tujhe roj jaldi uthna parega, toh teri soch bilkul galat hai..

Tu meri beti hai, tujhe jo maan kare tu kar saakti hai. Jo chahiye wo hi tujhe milega kyun ki tu khushi baan k mere or mere bete k jindegi mein aayi hai..

Teri waja se mujhe ek beti mili.. Tu bohot khaas hai...

.

Sana was overwhelmed after listening all this, she started crying, happy tears!