14(M)

Hi,

Jk pov

I pulled him in close and we kissed passionately pushing my tongue in his mouth. He began to tremble as I pulled his shirt over his head. I pinched and sucked his nipples.

I set on edge of his bed. I looked into his eyes and asked if he was ready . He hummed .I ran a hand over his cock under his shorts. He shuttered at my touch. I lowered his shorts .

It was very sexy and I couldn't stuff it down my throat fast enough.

I made him undress me slowly. Making sure he explored every inch of my body. 
When he stopped touching me.he looked at me for a moment and then, very slowly and tenderly, leant over and kissed me on the lips.
I moved over and kissed him and at the same time rested my hand on his thigh. Now we were kissing wildly and our hands started to explore each other's body, mine reaching behind him and finding the ass. I stroked it as we drew even closer to each other and my cock was now wet with precum as I felt his hand reaching for my cock too.

Then he pulled me up and said it was time for him to return the favour and he pulled my cock out of my briefs and started to suck it, gently at first but then faster and fuller taking it right down inside his throat. This was too much for me and I shouted out that I was about to cum. To my surprise he pulled away a little so that my cock was pointing at his face. He rubbed it quickly with his hands and I exploded, shooting my cum on to his lips and face. He kept working me until there was nothing more to come then he gently leaned over and licked me dry. It was such a fantastic feeling and I leant over and kissed him and licked his face .

Jin POV

He leaned close and simply whispered "beautiful" in my ear.

"We have to be quick"
I whispered back as I felt both of us become again  erect.

"I can do quick"

He ran his hands up and down my back and I whimpered silently.

I had not forgotten my family were downstairs.

His cock was throbbing inside my tight hole, making me experience these tingling waves from the inside out. His breathing got deeper and he began smelling my neck, the way he did sometimes when we were close.

"Yes..." I whispered,

I was in heaven He felt so big inside me, so powerful. I didn't want it to be over so soon but I knew it had to.

*Kookie you have to be quick'

I moaned, digging my nails into his back as his dick slipped in and out of my willing body

"I don't want this to end. You feel too good..." he growled. Kookie then began licking and sucking on my neck.

"Y-you must!"
I shuddered, "otherwise my mum will
come upstairs...you won't get to cum...."

*Oh, you want my cum?" he said, almost aggressively smirking. He looked straight into my eyes,  and he glowing with excitement.

"Yes, oh god I want it so bad!"

I squealed, wrapping my legs tightly around kookie's muscular body. He is  powerful
His powerful hips began rocking backwards and forth between my spread legs, driving him forwards, towards our orgasms. Kookie leaned over and I  bite him. My teeth drilled into his flesh.

I felt kookie suck on my neck again,. As soon as he tasted it, he shot his load inside me. Filling me with his hot, sticky cum.

I screamed in a mixure of pain and pleasure as I felt his cum spray out of my hole . My body shook in pleasure

We both moaned quietly as kookie lay still on top of me. His dick softened and it slipped out of me, but he still didn't move,

Jk POV

Iam still top of him ...then
my phone ring ... and I reached my phone. it's Hobi ... I'm tired. But I answered the phone.

Hello

Hello, huyung.

Where the fuck are you kook?.

I am with my friend.

send me a location. We have to go home.

Hobi tone was bit harsh.

What, what happened.?

Send me a message soon.

Hobi hung up ...

Jin baby I want to go.

What happened?.

I don't know. My huyung is angry at me. He reach soon here.

Mmhm Okey.

I love you Okey. Don't get me wrong.

Yaah I love you too. I understand.....

Hobi reach Jin's house soon as possible.

Jk was ready and he waited outside
Jin didn't get out because his legs betrayed him.

Huyung what is the matter? .

He questioned his huyung.

Who is Jin? What is the relationship between you and him?

Wait!..How do you know Jin?

Mom and Dad are pretty angry. You will understand when you get there.

Me and jin---

Hobi cut out jk and dragged him towards car.

Will be continued
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜