11(M)

Hi.

His moans became more intense, and then with heavy draw-out breath laced with total pleasure, he said my name, "kookie." I went down on him and took him into my mouth. I felt him hit the back of my throat, but discovered that this felt good. I pounded my head down on him as his stomach tensed and his hands clutched at the sheets. He began to writhe and moan, his mouth hanging open and repeating my name over and over...slowly at first but with increasing intensity and pitch.

Finally he was repeating my name at a pitch that was almost un-masculine and his voice began to break as though he was losing control. "Kookkiee, aahhh! Jungkookaahhh! Aahhhh! Kook!" Then he paused and every muscle in his body went tense. His hips arched up off the bed, thrusting his penis deep into my face. It exploded into my mouth, and a load of hot cum seemed to fill it completely. It exploded again, sending a large portion directly down my throat. The next explosion came with such force that I choked a little and some leaked out of my mouth onto his stomach.

My reflexes told me to take my mouth off of him, but an unknown force made me engage my mouth completely around him and suck all the harder, begging for more. His dick exploded into my face several more times, and I swallowed every bit. When he stopped, I pulled back, noticed some had stuck to my chin, and as he looked down at me grinning with pleasure but a bit sheepish that he had just enjoyed head from a guy so much, I used my finger to put that bit into my mouth as well. He laughed.

"What now?" he asked.

"Roll over"

As he rolled over and came up to the doggy position,  I licked his tight, winking hole several times,  I slowly pressed my dick into that spot until it swallowed my head. I pushed in deep and he moaned as a rested my chest against his back. There was a long pause.

"Jinnie Are you Okey?"

"You feel really warm," he answered.

"You do,too."

I began to fuck him.

He was so tight that I felt like I must be hurting him, but he began to push back into me. After a few minutes of this, he said, "Hold on," and pulled himself away, I popped out of his hot ass, and he rolled onto his back and lifted his legs up. I slid into him again, and both of us moaned. I thrusted into him repeatedly, kissing his mouth, staring into his eyes, totally disbelieving that this was happening. I suddenly noticed how sweaty we had both become, as I slid with increasing speed in his tight little hole.

Then, without any warning he looked up at me, deep into my eyes. It felt like my dick was struggling to hold itself in, like it had never been so hard. I felt that feeling in my stomach, and my ass began to tighten.

"I think I'm going to cum," I said.

"Kookki?"

"Yes."

"I love you."

I was so shocked and yet so turned on by what he just said that I found myself answering,

"I love you, too.. Oh my God, I love you too."

Then he said my name, "kookkie."

And I said his, "jinniee" " and I tried to say his name again, but my stomach turned over, and all I could get out was "baby ji-" before I slid all the way into him and my cock pounded load after load of cum into him.He moaned with surprise at the force of every blast, and kissed my wide open mouth as I collapsed into his arms.

It's that first moment of total pleasure when everything else just disappears, and those weird "feelings" suddenly make complete sense.

Will be continued....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜