Deku The ladies Man

CLASS 1-A WHEN IZUKU'S TRANSFER WAS ANNOUNCED

Bakugo was happy but deep down he felt alone no he doesn't at all but he went to bed 30 min earlier than his regular goody two shoes scheduled time.

Sero was sad he felt like he lost his childhood friend. Bakugo should be feeling that why me? we weren't even that close we just together swing around after school with our quirk and he just helped me like uncountable times... Was I not a good enough friend I never returned all the kindness he showed me. Damn

Kaminari was scared and who will help him in exams or who will help him during Quirk enhancement practices. Who will carry him after he self paralyzed himself which he does on regular basis? Midoriyaaa come back he yelled finally short-circuiting himself.

Kirishima was definitely not crying real man doesn't cry. ok, he cried but with manly tears only.

Tokoyami lost an ally. A great one. May the one above all with you, Midoriya.

Koda was gloomy about who will join him during his animal rescue's he vigilanted every month.

Shoji was unhappy no more description needed.

Ojiro was also sad like a normal person. Totally normal

Sato was dishearted finding out his baking partner while not be there when they make treats for their friends.

Mineta whispered, "Lucky bastard got all the Class 1B-girls to himself."

Tenya stopped functioning

Shoto's sad expression can be seen clearly. He was like that all day too.

On the other hand, girls were devastated

Ochako was heartbroken when she finally thought she has a chance to be with him romantically. He left, no just that fate doesn't want them together.

Tsu went to her sleep early too also to hide her tears from her classmates too.

Momo went haywire "No, no, no I should take to Dad to make an all-new dorm building for us. No, we should probably buy the whole UA just in case. She thought totally out of the usual calm nature

Kyouka's earphone jack were totally life-less after hearing about it from Aizawa sensei.

Tooru fighting their sensei while asking why did he let something like this happen. Aizawa frowning at himself as to why he came here to give the news.

Mina got trapped in Aizawa's Cloth so she don't start running toward the Class 1-B dorm.

"Why sensei" Tooru pouting like a baby probably.

"His dorm is ruined and we were thinking to transfer some students to see how they work with new people so we see the opportunity when midoriya's dorm got trashed" Aizawa wasn't totally lying staff was thinking of something like this.

"We riot he is our...our classmate he should be with us" Mina stopping in between to confirm her relationship with that green head.

"D-Don't worry Ashido-san we can meet him tomorrow on Sunday" Momo barely even convincing herself.

"Sorry, you can't you all have interns on Sunday too" Aizawa killing their hope.

"Leave it Ashido-san, Hagakure-san" Ochako emotionless leaving the site after saying that.

Like that everyone slowly left and went with their day.

"Have you given up Ochako remember what we all talked about last night" Mina telling her

"..." Ochako still not saying anything.

"I have given up" And she left. Making other girls look at each other with confusion.

"Don't look at me. I haven't given even a bit" Jiro said and ran to her room.

"Yeah. we can still talk to him during Lunch breaks" Momo optimistically.

DURING LUNCH BREAK ON MONDAY

All the girls were shocked like they have seen a ghost. It was Izuku surrounded by Class 1B girls from all sides.

Reiko and Ibara feeding him while sitting on the left and right sides of him. Yui in front of him looking at him with a lovely smile and then Kinoko suggesting him about eating more mushrooms. Pony remaining Izuku to ask for help during English class. Setsuna Sandwiching his face with her jugs. Kendo getting...Jealous and stopping Setsuna from doing something inappropriate.

"Izuku ahh" "Open your mouth Izu" Reiko and Ibara respectively feeding Deku.

"It's embarrassing I can eat myself" Deku

"You eat even worse than Maemi putting half of your food on your face." Mei coming out of nowhere and cleaning his face from food crumbs.

"Izuku try this" Yui asking him to eat something else.

"Setsuna can you stop" Pony

"Why, so you could do it yourself" Setsuna with a tease

They then both choking him with their boobies. Making the rest of them Jealous.

"Both of you stop" Kendo

"So you wanna join too Kendo. Sorry can't do Izuku have a soft place for muscular girls" Setsuna

"HUH" Kendo bushing at the fact that Izuku loves her muscles. Noting herself to Bulk up more.

"Yui pack food for the kids too" Kendo ordering Yui but before she could do anything Ibara interrupted.

"No need for stored food. Later I will cook fresh food for them myself" Ibara with pride in her words.

"Oh stealing Izuku with your Cooking skills. The best way to a men heart is from his stomach, good tactic Ibara" Pony

All girls also preparing their set of skills to impress their love.

This openly love session didn't go unnoticed by Class 1A girls

.

.

.

"WTF" Mina and Tooru. Mina felt defeated at how her rival Setsuna stealing her crush and Tooru's anger showing even from her invisible body.

Kyouka and Tsu held their head down from defeat. "I think we should find some other seat for today." " Yes Let's sit there" Trying to ignore What is happening with their crush.

All four of them Started leaving as starting a fight in here will lead to more punishment from Aizawa sensei. But momo and Ochako kept looking at them being lovey-dovey with their...their...

"Momo Can you please make an application for a joint training session" Ochako still looking at the scene in front of them with an eerie smile.

"Already on it" Momo agreed in a millisecond also keeping her eyes only at their target with an equally sinister smile.

"What kind of joint training/ What you guys are thinking?" The remaining girls of 1A asked

"A battle like Mina said and I don't think we have to discuss what will be the trophy" Ochako with determined eyes just like her crush.

Girls smirked getting what Ochako was planning

"Class 1A girls VS Class 1B-girls ...how does that sound like" Ochako with a huge grin.