It's 'being awkward' time

Izuku is now in class 1-B dorm. on the girls' side of it.

Three daughters acquired:

Maemi - Deku and Mei's daughter

Makoto - Deku, and Kendo's

Yuki - Deku and Yui's daughter

Monoma, Neito Monoma is a person with a few strange attributes in him. But he's now redeeming himself as to say now he don't bite or foul mouth class 1A students at all.

But what the fck Vlad sensei was thinking when he gave that little green coward the permission to settle his ass in our class dorm, our class girl dorm area. He pointed it out for himself in his thoughts.

"No, there will be war Awase get our hero suits ready. It will be a blood bath that midoriya he thinks he can get any girl in this world but no, not the ones who belong to our legendary class 1-" Before he could completely declare his war he gets a karate chop from kendo and gets trapped in Ibara's vines while she apologizes to his god about his friend's violent thoughts.

"Leave it monoma and I thought we were over this behavior of yours"- Kendo -"He's also like a classmate too. Class A, B it doesn't matter anymore we all are friends I thought you agreed over it"

All of them were there to welcome their new temporary dormmate possibly classmate too as they thought he would be taking same classes as them for the time being. Just then the gate opened and Vlad sensei entered with their new classmate who was also accompanied by 3 little girls.

"H-hey E-eveyone," He said with little to no confidence. Every girl in class 1-B reacted back at it with a bit more enthusiasm than needed.

"Yo Izuku"- Pony

"hello there"- Reiko, whispering

"Sup Midorin"- Setsuna

"hello shroom"- Kinoko, overjoyed

"You are welcome to our lovely residence with a pure thought in mind"- Ibara

"She means to say welcome to our dorm"- Kendo

"he- mm" Yui before completing her sentence see something that made her feel curious now that's emotion is new for her. This was, of course, Yuki her own daughter who also kept staring at her trying her best not to show that she want to hug her as she always does back home.

"Aww look Set mom looks so different"- Maemi whispering to her sisters.

"And also shroom mommy hairs are so different her eyes are not even visible"- Makoto while Yuki kept staring at her teen version biological mom.

"AND SO KEEP MIDORIYA IS A PART OF CLASS 1-B FOR THE TIME BEING AND ALSO THESE SMALL GUESTS WILL BE STAYING WITH US TOO. THEY ARE MIDORIYA'S RELATIVES FOR SOME REASON THEY WILL BE TOO STAY IN THIS DORM. NOW HELP THEM SETTLE DOWN" said Vlad and took his after giving some papers to kendo and shishida probably a class attendance report.

"Ohh look at that what do we have here" Setsuna looking at the three little kittens.

"you all look shroomisly cute" Kinoko commented.

While Yui and Yuki kept having a glaring competition between them. Midoriya looking at them worryingly Midoirya interfered.

"I guess we should head to our room as you girls seem to look a bit tired" Midoriya calling this whole staring battle off.

"That's a good idea don't you think Makoto-chan, isn't that your name?," Kendo said looking at her.

"Yes mo- Kendo-nee-san" replied Makoto barely keeping the secret floating.