OK it's a Harem now

Reiko, Pony, and Kinoko are all out of their normal behavior, Being with their crush and his ever-growing number of nieces is great but seeing his crush getting sandwiched by their own classmates was too much for them. Just this morning it was found out that Ibara and Izuku shared a bed all night. They could trust Saint-looking vine friend but can they really?

PONY TSUNOTORI

"What happened you are not paying attention today," Edgeshot asked her

"oh, nothing just a bit on my mind" Pony trying to hide it.

"It's that age I guess. Is it about a boy" Edgeshot

"W-hat how do yo-" Pony

"Oh I even know that boy name Deku is a good guy isn't he" Edgeshot

"how-" Pony

"You never pay attention to anything I ever said when you two were interning here last month. It was only him and you... I always felt like a third wheel" Edgeshot confessed doing with a bit of comic relief expression through his mask.

"It's not like I was ignoring you" Pony

"Oh It's just that maiden eyes always stay set on her loved one" Edgeshot

"so embarrassing" She squealed

"So what's your reason for patrolling here on Sunday. are you trying to avoid him" Edgeshot.

"I- Yes" pony

"Is he cheating on you" Edgeshot

"Ye-NO we are just friends" Pony

"oh that's the problem, I never committed myself to any relationship but...I wanted to give you a life le-" Edgeshot got interrupted by a civilian calling for him for help

"Let's go Edgeshot" Pony

"Just when It got interesting" Edgeshot

"Mister Edgeshot there is a boy who is shooting horns to everyone who gets close to her. I think she is scared" the Civilian told her

"Horns like me?" Pony

Pony got tackled by a little blond boy not over 6 years old with green eyes with a tint of yellow in them.

"Oh my god, it's you Mumma" Blond boy exclaimed leaving his battle stance.

"I was so scared Mumma where is daddy and Maemi and Makoto" He kept talking and talking after that.

"Oh, I forget you don't know my name Mumma it's Akira.

REIKO YANAGI

She wanted to yell at herself. If she could be more attractive with long hair like Setsuna or Yui. Maybe then Izuku would have chosen her over them.

If that would have happened then she wouldn't have had to go alone to another horror convention alone.

I should go for a make-over. I will leave this old boring self behind and move on. And maybe then Izuku would look at her.

First these hairs I should get a haircut.

Before I could move to go find a hair salon. A little silver hair boy tugged at one of my legs.

"Uh, are you lost? What's your name Kid" Reiko asked and moved away from him.

"Sorry, you must be scared of me. You should ask for help from someone not so spooky like me" She ranted about herself

But to her surprise, The boy hugged his legs and look over at her eyes.