A new Guest arrives...

Cementoss is someone who puts all his dedication even toward little things he confronts but tonight, tonight is different after fixing 20 battle areas that were destroyed while having heroics class this morning and afternoon. Mostly not so many heroic classes take place in one day but as more villains are rising UA is trying to keep their hero's one step ahead of them by adding more heroics classes that were never added before. This is taking a toll on Cementoss and now after doing all this work during the day. He thought he finally got to take a rest but a new issue occurred as he is now assigned the task to renovate Midoirya's dorm room so that his daughters could sleep easily with their father. As there probably will be more kids showing up in the future.

He finally reached the floor where Midoriya's room is and now entering his room and getting overwhelmed with all the all might merchandise he can't help but slump in his shoulders as now he would have to remove all this stuff so he could expand his room without making his as well his neighbor's belonging getting crushed.

"mm so this is Midoriya's and to its right is...Aoyama and to its left is Mineta and" He didn't even have the strength to complete his sentence.

Just as his hand touched the wall to take support his quirk misfired as he wasn't paying enough focus to it as his tiredness took a toll on him.

"Nooo" He regained a bit of focus as he see the destruction he is causing.

But it was too late his room was destroyed. Mineta was screaming for his life as he thought villains are attacking again. Oh here we go again He thought. After that everyone in the dorm is awake and trying to find the source of this havoc.

"WHO THE HEL IS DOING THIS, DEKUUUU"

"We are gonna die. WE ARE GONNA DIE"

"Calm down Kaminari"

"Is this a villain attack?"

"We should all join up together and should inform the school staff"

Girls are also now coming out of Ochako's room. All of them waking up from dreams they were in with their hero.

"Let's head out and see what exactly is the problem"

Everyone nodded as their vice rep take the lead. Now everyone finally reached that floor some through windows other using stairs. Looking at a collapsed Cementoss and Mineta flickering over it and Aoyama doing his best to keep his mirrors from exploding, Surprisingly Tokoyami is still sleeping only dark shadow who is trying his best to protect his bearer from any rubble coming toward him.

"Now this is a scene to look at"- sero sarcastically

"Oh remember when Midoriya's room used to be there"- Kaminari definitely not helping their unconscious teacher.

"This day definitely not stopping getting weirder and weirder- Mina

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT MORNING (SATURDAY)

"These are some good toasts...Hubby" Mei teasing Midoriya for the 5th time after waking up. But his blush definitely was getting deeper and deeper every time.

"Mei-sannn" Midoriya blushed and frowned with a small pout.

"Don't do it anymore mommy, " Maemi arguing joining the teasing battle.

"Let me Izuku blushing is something I am gonna miss as we stay together longer," Mei said as she believes that he will stop getting embarrassed as this poking joke will come true soon well not's like she didn't like it coming true, on the other hand, she wanted it to happen as soon as possible.