𝟐𝟒 | 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

Start from the beginning

"Ne, Otosan," Y/N said. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"It's fine. I'm glad that your sickness are gone and you went out saving some lives," her father said.

"Will your condition get better? You should stop doing the family tradition not because I told you to. It's for your own good," the daughter said. His father stretched his arms open and pulled his daughter.

"I know. I really want to do it until I die," he said. 

"Don't be stubborn, Otosan," Y/N said.

"It's fine, my daughter," he smiled weakly.

The next day, a bad news came.

"Otosan... is dead," Tanjiro said which broke his sister's heart into many pieces.

"W-what?" Y/N said.

"His skin was cold and he's not breathing at all," he informed. Both of the siblings informed the whole family and gave the head of their family a proper burial.

"Did Otosan left something?" Y/N asked. "And how did you know that he's dead?"

"I don't know. I came inside his room and found him unconscious," Tanjiro said. "But he left this."

He handed a piece of paper to his sister. A crusty paper. All of them left the grave and Y/N was left there. Y/N didn't open it. She kept it inside her pocket and swore that she won't open it.

Y/N was walking towards her house until she saw a figure standing in front of the house

"Who's that?" she thought. "No, why would a person came here in the middle of night?"

Curly hair, black coat, and white shirt and pants. Is it a noble?

Y/N stepped forward and tons of screams were heard. She ran and a string showed up from the person's hand as it stabbed her family. Who else would it be if it's not the King of Demons himself, Kibutsuji Muzan?

"Hinokami Kagura: Sunflower Thrust," she mumbled as her katana stabbed Muzan's heart.

"A Hashira I see?" he said as he averted his gaze towards her. He moved his string from the family and towards her hand. Left a hole.

"Hinokami Kagura: The Setting Sun," her katana slashed Muzan's waist but it recovered. Muzan grabbed her shoulder and threw her to the ground.

"You murdered my family...?" the h/c woman asked.

"What if I answer yes?"

"Then I'll kill you," the h/c woman said. His hand formed into some sort of goop and punched her. She spat out blood as she stood up again.

"Akuma, do the damage now," Muzan said.

"Wait, Akuma? He's the one that-" a demon's hand got through her hand as she got knocked out and transferred into another world.