𝟐𝟒 | 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

Start from the beginning

"My father is the one who saved you so maybe he knows," the Flame Hashira said.

"He's already old. I shouldn't force him to tell me where the mountain is," Y/N said.

Since the Y/N was gone, the house didn't feel the same without her

Since the Y/N was gone, the house didn't feel the same without her. The few younger children, Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru, and Takeo, have been questioning about their oldest sister other than Nezuko. But one day, a miracle happened. She showed up in front of the house when Nezuko just came home.

"Nee-san..?" she said.

"Nezuko?" Y/N said.

"Y/N nee-san?" Tanjiro said.

"Hmm? Who's that girl?" Takeo said. Tears started to flow as the three siblings looked at each other.

"She looks pretty!" Hanako exclaimed with her brother, Shigeru. Three of the reunited siblings hugged each other while crying happy tears.

"I miss you so much, nee-san!" Nezuko said.

"How did my precious little brother and sister grew into such beautiful people?" Y/N pulled out.

"Who's that, nee-chan?" Takeo asked.

"This... is the sister that I've been talking about," Tanjiro said.

"Y/N nee-san?" Takeo questioned.

"Hey, what's going on here-" the mother stopped. She was carrying Rokuta, the youngest child in the family. "Y/N? Y/N my darling?"

Tanjuro POV

Y/N? She is here?

3rd Person POV

The weak man walked out from the house and saw his daughter. He stood there silently and his lips crept into a smile as he watched his fully grown daughter with her family.

"Y/N," Tanjuro called out. Y/N looked at him with wide eyes. She freed herself form the hug and crashed to his father.

"I miss you, father!" she cried.

"I miss you too, my daughter," he said. 

Since then, she would frequently came to her home when she got the permission from Oyakata-sama or no missions to get along with her siblings and bond with her family again.