Part: 8 I Want To Dance With Her

Manik's P.O.V.

When she insulted me, I lost my temper and dragged her to the empty hall. Finally, I touched her round butts and squeezed them, I was loving them a lot.

I raised my hand to spank her but I stopped as soon as I realised that she isn't my submissive. I have no right to treat her like this, this is highly wrong.

I immediately stood up and apologised for my behaviour but a bad girl like her deserves Spanking, so I said, "but you better behave with me from next time."

Then I just dashed out of the hall.

In all this, my one wish fulfilled that is I got the chance to touch her round and perfect butts. From the day my eyes fell over them, I was longing to touch them. They fitted so perfectly in my hands.

I'm recalling how she was looking, bending over my lap and it's arousing me by only imagining it. I fucking want to do so many things with her but this girl is really challenging.

Eve's P.O.V.

I'm blindfolded, my wrists and ankles are tied to the bedposts. My master is rewarding me for being his good baby girl.

Suddenly his phone rang up. He moved away from me to answer the call.

Seriously! In the middle of romance who attend the calls?

"It's Manik call. Don't make any noise." He warned me, I frowned.

Why he has to call now?

"Is the call important than me?" I asked, pouting in anger.

"You know, you and my friends are equally important to me. Now be quiet, if Manik doubts what is happening here, then I'll punish you. I'm answering the call and putting the phone on speaker."

Evil! Always find a reason to punish me.

"Hello, Manik." He answered the call in a relaxed tone and the next moment only he started rubbing my clit vigorously.

I bit my lips inside my mouth to control my moan.

"What's up Dude, what's going on?" I heard Manik's voice from the phone.

Couldn't you call later, Manik?

"I'm spending the best time of my life. You tell."

He spends the best time of his life when he teases me.

"I want to chill out, could we meet?" He asked him.

No, Manik, not now. It's my reward time.

"We can meet in few hours as right now I'm busy with something very very important." He said and sucked my clit hard.

I pursed my lips and controlled my moan very difficultly.

"Where?" Manik asked him.

Why Manik, do you want to know everything today only?

I moaned, jumping as suddenly Dev placed the vibrator on my clit after turning it on maximum speed, I'm damn sure.

He removed it instantly. He's so evil. He deliberately has done this.

"Oh, now I understood where are you busy. Call you later, enjoy." Manik finally ended the call.

"I ordered you to stay quiet, baby girl. Did you forget?"

"I know you deliberately did this, Master. That's not fair." I complained.

"I can do anything but when you're with me on the bed, you can do only what I ask you. Now you didn't follow my rule, so you will be punished." He said and I can imagine him grinning devilishly.