Part: 3 Hey, Butterfly

In this story other characters are also important, so don't skip their scenes, enjoy their scenes too.

He raised his hand to slap me but somebody held his hand and our eyes drifted to that person. It's Manik, Dev's friend.

"Eric, leave her right now." As Manik shouted at him in anger, he instantly left my hair.

"But she,"

Manik cut his word and warned him sternly, "apologise to her and leave or you will be punished." His voice is filled with authority.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that you're a slave of Manik." And this is enough, I slapped him hard on his face.

First, he dared to call me slut and now a slave.

"I'm not anybody's slave." I barked at him and stormed out of the club. It was my worst decision to come here. I'm hell angry with Eve for bringing me here. I'm feeling like killing somebody.

Manik's P.O.V.

I came to Dev. He is now standing alone with Eve.

"Dev, I should check Nandini." Eve said to him, concerned.

"You don't have to as she has just left." I informed them.

"What? Why?" Eve asked shockingly and then I told them everything.

"Oh, God! I shouldn't have brought her here." She said, regretting.

"Dev, could I go back home to check her?" She took Dev's permission like a good submissive.

"Yeah, sure, baby. But be on time at night." They passed a smile to each other.

"I'll be on time, Master." She kissed his lips and left.

"I have found my new submissive, Dev." I told him cheerily and grinned widely like a kid.

His eyes also shimmered with curiosity after knowing this and he asked, "who is she?"

"Nandini." As I told him, he gasped and drink spit out of his mouth in shock.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Manik?"

"I'm not kidding, I'm serious. I won't get a more challenging girl than her. She is exactly what I was finding."

"No, Dude. I know she's challenging but she's not into this relationship. She's a free bird type girl, Manik. It's impossible to control her and make her agree to this relationship."

Now he is demotivating me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing is impossible for me. She will come to me, you just watch."

"I can just wish you good luck, Manik." He side hugged me.

"Won't you help me? because you know her better than me for now."

"I know her, that's why I'm asking you to stop wasting your time."

Will he just stop demotivating me?

"Couldn't you support your friend?"

"I'll do everything at my level."

"So send me her number."

Nandini's P.O.V.

I'm lying in my bed in my pyjamas. I'm scolding myself for going there and munching chocolate in anger. I eat lots of chocolate when I get angry.

Eve knocked on the door and asked, "Nanz, are you fine?"

"Bro, just leave, I'm not in a mood." I yelled at her.