𝟐𝟔 - ❝WEAK BET.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

i'm dedicating this chapter to jiminjamms, whose birthday is today!! idk if you still read this or even LOOKED at it but i hope you enjoy, along with the other readers! this is probably the LONGEST chapter i've ever wrote in my life.

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐃

𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓.

It took you a few minutes to comprehend what had just happen, trying to remember what made you be placed in such a situation. Oh, yes, right. He said he was gonna make you his wife.

Of course, the appropriate response should've been : "No, you're nothing but a cursed spirit with bundles of testosterones! Leave me alone, I'd rather marry Shrek in his ogre form!"

Except, that wasn't the case. Oh, no. Instead, your cheeks progressed to an awfully warm case and your figure went completely stiff. So, he took the chance to seize your vulnerable, unmovable state by making you pass out with hitting near your throat to paralyze you with his swift movement.

And now you were in his soul. Again. For what may be the second time today, the first being after you slept with him. A dream many aspiring jujutsu sorcerers would want to achieve. NOT.

He wasn't even there! So it's not like you were going to bounce on him or anything, but would be left unentertained with what only seems to be a ghost town. Speaking with all honesty, despite him being an asshole, it might've been better if he was there. Granted he would tease the shit out of you and fuck you until your eyesight is all blurry.

But oh, no! You are chosen to stay bored out of your mind until any signs of life appear. It could've been Hitler and you were gonna be okay with it! As long as you weren't alone with nothing at your disposal. But you weren't just going to fiddle with the multiple bones and skulls at his throne.