𝟎𝟖 - ❝FREE PORN.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

my teacher's mic is the most annoying thing that ever lived to the point i wanna die because of it pls-

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓'𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃.

You were absolutely ashamed. It certainly isn't normal to make out and give a blowjob to a special grade curse, let alone the King of Curses. You would be baffled if another you was proud that you did this. You felt like you just wanted to die there, out of shame and humiliation.

But you felt like that was his goal, along with him receiving pleasure. Why? Because he was laughing boisterously as the sound echoed across your dorm. Obviously, he was happy that you had an intimate session with him, a curse.

And you let that happen. Because you were defenseless. He adored how fragile and vulnerable you were under his touch, and you couldn't do anything about it. Like you were a prey and he was the predator. You hated that, yet he loved it.

You frowned, suddenly having the blood lust to kill him off, if only you knew his location. You looked around your room, seeing if he was near you. He wasn't, so you thought he was just inside your head, a lucid dream that occurred last night. Unfortunately, it wasn't.

"Well? Did you, baby doll?" His tone was teasing and it obviously said it was trying to piss you off. It made you think about Hawk's usual tone whenever he talks in the show. You sighed out of frustration, your hopes being crushed as your head went deeper into the covers.

"I hate curses so much," You mumbled against the soft cloth, resulting to a muffled sound but audible enough for the curse to hear. He laughed at your humiliating figure, the sadist in him flashing brightly.

"Of course you did. You were so into it last night, you're ashamed that you enjoyed it with a curse." He stated, chuckling with pride as you continue to breathe in embarrassment. You picked up yourself together, wondering how you were gonna tell this to Gojou.

But your ass couldn't do that. You could already feel the humiliation when the words were out of your mouth, and then you'd be expelled because of having a relationship with him. But then that meant you declared the guilt in you be immortal. And you didn't want to carry that feeling for the rest of your life.

So there were you, pondering about your decisions. Sukuna was watching you from Itadori's room, who was still sleeping and his snoring was audible. You widen your eyes, a concept you didn't want to exist appeared in your train of thought.

"Did Itadori see what we did last night??" You asked, hoping Sukuna would respond to your concern.

"The brat's sleeping, so I dunno. What is it?" H e asked, a rude tone replacing his teasing one.

"We were.. inside his mind, weren't we?" You asked, concerned that Itadori might tell this to Gojou first before you did, which wasn't a way to make your image good. He sighed and frowned, obviously wanting more of a panicking expression plastered on your face.

"We were, but he didn't see anything." He calmly stated, but you didn't trust the calm tone his voice presented.

"How would you know?" Irritation slipping in your tone as Sukuna clicked his tongue at your comment. Obviously, he wasn't a genius, but he wasn't dumb either.

"He was sleeping-"

"It could've been in his dream, dumbass!" Your words shocked Sukuna, specifically the insult you called him. He growled at your insult, since he wasn't used to people calling him such names. But the fact that it could be Itadori's dream angered him more. It would've meant Itadori entered Sukuna's soul, which he never wanted.

He sighed out of frustration, taking you aback from the sudden sound. He couldn't kill him, honestly he hasn't found an available way out yet. But he didn't want to wake him up because honestly,

he wanted to talk with you.