𝟎𝟒 - ❝HISTORY LESSON.❞

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏,

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋.

You cast small spells with the help of your healing shikigami, Paiji to help heal Fushiguro's wounds. She was a small dove for her size and as white as snow.

As she fluttered her wings over Fushiguro, he slowly and slowly fell asleep. You didn't know while Paiji was healing him, you were staring at him. You only noticed when Paiji pecked your head. Once you noticed, your face flushed with heat and desperately tried to grab for your phone.

You texted Gojou that he was asleep, and asked if it was okay for you to tag-along. He said it was okay and you kept your stuff before leaving Fushiguro to himself.

You grabbed your clipboard and crossed out the name Paiji, making her go away.

"Where's Fushiguro?" Itadori asked as he walked with Gojou-sensei.

"He's been treated by L/N, and now he's fast asleep," Gojou replied to Itadori's question.

You felt that you were about to sneeze and covered your mouth to prevent Fushiguro waking up from his slumber as you closed the door.

You walked to the entrance of the school, assuming that Gojou-sensei and Itadori we're still there.

"Anyway, you're about to have an interview with the principal." You heard Gojou's voice and rushed over to the source of sound. You saw Gojou and Itadori walking down the stairs and waved at Itadori.