𝟎𝟓 - ❝LEG CRAMPS.❞

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐓

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇.

You stared at the screen in awe as the lady was giving her sword to the protagonist. Why were you indulging yourself with junk food and anime? Gojou let you chill after dragging all your stuff to your new dorm besides Itadori's.

⏱️💬📖--f l a s h b a c k--📖💬⏱️

"L/N'll stay in the dorm on your left. Those walls are pretty thin, and there's a door that joints both your dorms." Gojou explained to Itadori. He nodded as you heaved and puffed your stuff to your new dorm.

You were a little sad since you'd miss seeing Toge and Maki near your dorm. But discovering the door that joints the both of your dorms, you hoped nothing awkward would happen if one of you accidentally walked in the dorm of the other.

"Okay! While L/N packs up, we'll meet the other first year along with Fushiguro." Gojou said, enthusiasm slipping in his tone.

"Gojou--sensei!" You panted. You didn't know if you regret not using your shikigamis but you were completely scared to let anyone handle your action figures and nendoroids. Takahiro just handled your clothes when you left the clipboard at the desk of your new dorm.

"Is the.. new first year a female??" You asked, still panting from the weight of your collectibles. Gojou chuckled and raised a thumbs up at you.

"Hope she's as eager as you, L/N." Gojou chuckled. You flashed a sarcastic smile and continued dragging your stuff all the way to your new dorm.

--

You scooped a tablespoon from the tub of ice cream as you watched the scene unfold. You finally got the grasp of both their names once more.

The lady was Kuchiki Rukia while the protagonist was Kurosaki Ichigo. Your mind immediately thought of strawberries when you looked more into his name. You shrugged and let the ice cream melt in your mouth as the show continued.

After a few minutes, you decided to take a day and get yourself ready for bed. Yes, you were one of those people who liked to sleep early to get ahead of tomorrow. You closed the television and let the remote rest on the coffee table.

You crawled to the headboard and tucked in the covers. You took a glance from your alarm clock, seeing it was about to reach nine in the evening. You closed your eyes shut and waited for tomorrow.

You opened your eyes, staring in the ceiling before sitting up

You opened your eyes, staring in the ceiling before sitting up. You yawned as you stretched your arms. But you winced as you felt your legs in pain. You immediately reached for them, rubbing and massaging your knees, specifically. You remembered you had a dream, but you tried gathering all your memories before confirming what was your dream.

You grew flustered, covering your face using the covers and hearing a laugh. You widened your eyes when you recognized it, but nobody was beside you.

But it was heard on the other side of the room.

"Hey, baby doll~" his voice and laughter echoed throughout the room. You imagined him flashing his smug smirk which made you irritated.

"Had fun last night?"