Prologue

Hello your almighty gay writer has returned with a hopefully less cringey version of don't leave me alone. Now I hope you won't pay attention to the title cuz it may not like really show in the story so yeah let's continue!
"Please support mah novel mocking mare thank you veli much"
Parseltongue
Letters/book/script whatever
Bloodlust
That's all for now I think
—————————————————————————
A young man stood on a hill, the wind caressing his black hair as he silently watched the sunset. To be more precise, he was watching his friends fly off into the sunset, one with a determination to save his love and the others with happiness and love, setting off to fulfil their own dreams. His green eyes sparkled with tears, it's been 7 years since they met. It wasn't the end he knew, but it was still saying goodbye for an indefinite amount of time, they hadn't set dates to reunite after all. In the distance, he could still see the miniature figure of Hogwarts, that was in ruins after the events that had transpired. However, everyone was alive, and that's what mattered.
"Do you think he will succeed?"
The young man gave a soft smile when he felt his lover's hand on his shoulder and his presence behind him.
"We can only hope so, Blaise has always been quite a stubborn one."
His lover chuckled as he brought his hand down to intertwine their fingers.
"That's true. He never did let me steal his chicken did he?"
"He scratched and bit your hands and once farted in your face."
"Gosh! Don't remind me of that awful smell, it was disgusting! And I still have a scar on my hand from that one deep scratch."
The two lovers stood side by side on the hill, enjoying each other's company and the gentle breeze.
"We will all come together again, right, Harry?"
Harry smiled, leaning his head on his lover's shoulder.
"Of course, Draco."
—————————————————————————
IM AN ASSHOLE SO THATS ALL I HAVE HEHE BUT TAKE THIS FUCKING GAY DRARRY SCENE AND STUFF IT INTO AN EMPTY BAG CUZ I ASSURE YOU IT WONT BE QUITE SO EMPTY OF GAY SCENES ONCE YOURE FINISHED WITH THIS STORY