CC!Chuckle Sandwich x Reader - A Day in LA

Plot: Both Y/N and the boys spend a day goofing around LA, wanting to enjoy themselves while also getting a vlog made.

Reader Pronous: They/Them

~

"Hurry the fuck up you three! The Uber's almost here!" Schlatt shouted from downstairs, crossing his arms impatiently.

Y/N currently stood in the bathroom, humming to themself as they fixed their hair. They rolled their eyes as they listened to Schlatt complained. "It's not our fault you took almost an hour to get ready and hogged the bathroom!" They shouted back.

All four of the friends had booked an AirBNB in LA for a week, mainly since it had been a while since they all got the chance to hang out. And even though this was only the second morning they had all be there, chaos had already began to break out.

Rolling his eyes, Schlatt mocked their words slightly. "I gotta make sure the chops are perfectly trimmed, Y/N!"

It didn't take long before Ted stepped out of his room, snickering a bit as he wiped his glasses off with the bottom of his shirt. "Trimmed my ass! You look like you have pubes growing out of your face!" He said before letting out a casual hum, making his way down the stairs.

Schlatt gasped and held his hand dramatically over his chest, as if he were actually offended by that comment. "At least I don't look like a Harry Potter reject!"

Both boys paused before beginning to laugh at each other, not being able to hold it in much longer.

"Hey, Y/N, when you're done check on Charlie, would ya? I haven't seen him since he headed back in his room after his turn in the bathroom." Ted called out to them.

Since Y/N was basically finished anyway, they just gave a small nod and stretched, before turning off the light in the bathroom and heading towards Charlie's room. Giving a soft knock on the door Y/N leaned in slightly. "Charlie? Are you ready?"

There was a moment of silence before the doorknob finally twisted and a drowsy Charlie answered the door. "Hm?" He mumbled with a small yawn, rubbing his hands over his eyes.

"Jeez, you look tired. How much sleep did you get last night?" Y/N asked with a concerned tone.

Charlie blinked a bit before checking the time on his phone. "Shit, maybe 3 hours.." He said with a small groan. "I'll be fine.. just gotta move around and wake up some."

That answer didn't please Y/N too much. Grabbing Charlie's arm, they smiled and headed downstairs, dragging the slimester right behind them. "Change of plans, guys. Instead of immediately exploring, we can grab some coffee or something first."

Ted chuckled a bit as he looked at Charlie, then at Y/N. "I can see why. Don't worry, I could go for a good cup of Joe right about now."

Immediately Schlatt turned and dramatically gagged, before glaring at Ted. "Just say coffee like a normal fucking person, man!"

Snickering, Ted crossed his arms. "What's wrong with a cup of joe, huh?" He smirked a bit.

"Everything, and you fucking know it!" Schlatt huffed, before grumbling to himself and walking out the door. "Come on, you asshats! The uber's here!"

The rest of the group just laughed together before following Schlatt to the Uber, Y/N being the last one out who locked the door.

It didn't take long before the gang arrived at a small coffee shop, everyone just ordering their favorites. Of course, Y/N made sure Charlie ordered something that would keep him awake, and not just some filler drink.