twelve

"lets go eat breakfast at a café," hendery smiled, pulling on yangyang's hoodie, "i never do that, but we should."

"well, i'm in my boxers-" yangyang laughed, grabbing his jeans from hendery's bedroom floor. they didnt do anything weird, it's just that yangyang refused to sleep in jeans, and was just comfortable like that, "but yeah, alright."

hendery waved his arms happily, pulling yangyang up and into his arms. he hugged him for a moment, making the boy shocked, but he didnt complain.

-

-

"hendery likes guys-" a guy laughed to his friend as he walked near past yangyang in the halls. yangyang stuck his nose up at him, pulling hendery's jacket around him to keep him warm from the cold fall weather, "yeah, i saw on his snapchat story."

"mhm, did you?" yangyang asked with a sly smile, making the guy realise who he was, "that's interesting, what did you see?"

the guy just laughed in his face, pushing his shoulder, "oh my god, you're his bitch, huh?"

yangyang almost choked from shock at what the man had said to him, "i wouldn't put it that way."

"yeah no ofcourse you wouldnt," the taller guy scoffed once more, pulling yangyang by his collar and pushing him against the wall, "i hope you know you're disgusting."

yangyang winced as he felt a cold hand hit his face, and his ear rang. he heard the boy laugh as he walked away, but didnt want to make a scene or bring any attention to him, so he just opened his locker, got out his books and walked to class with a bright red cheek.

-

yangyang: kunhang where are you

hendery: toilet

hendery: why.

yangyang: i need to see you before i go home

hendery: where are you??

yangyang: outside on bench. you'll find me

hendery: you okay?

yangyang: no