So Changbin had a lot to learn and a lot of things to grow out of.

"Remember what we talked about? It's okay to need help. I know you probably had a nightmare. I bet that it was real scary?" Chan coax him out the corner as he turn the water down a bit to a more comfortable temperature.

Changbin reluctantly nods and lean his head on Chan's chest. The older wrapping his arms around him to pull him closer.

"Seen him." Changbin whispered as his hands balled up.

"Want me to listen or talk?" Chan questions.

"Listen." Changbin sniffles. He loved hearing Chan's advice but he just didn't feel like hearing him talk about it at the moment.

"Okay. Then go ahead." Chan nods as he holds him close.

"Seen him. He was yelling at me again. Telling me that I failed as a man. Said that I would burn in Hell for being with you guys. He-he," Changbin couldn't go far as he started hiccuping and letting the tears fall.

"Shush. I know." Chan held the sobbing boy closer as he reached over and turn off the water. He carefully got them out and towel dried Changbin off the best he can in the hold he had on him.

Chan couldn't pick him up like the rest of them he could but he was able to get him out the room and lay him on the bed. Minho just now getting Hyunjin up with Felix looking between the two.

"Lixie," Chan whispered and nods over to them. Felix rushed over to him and looks up at him with concern eyes.

"Cuddle with Binnie while I wake up the rest of the house." Chan instructs him making Felix nod and climb into bed with him.

"Be good." Chan kissed both their foreheads before leaving the room to the two cuddling.

Chan walks towards the last two rooms of the house. Everyone but Jisung, Seungmin, and Jeongin awake now.

Chan decided on waking up the maknae's first since they were the easiest to do so.

He enter their room and seen a lump under the blanket on the bed.

"Seungmin? Jeongin?" Chan chuckles making Seungmin be the one to poke his head out.

"Get the fuck out! I got him to bottom for me and I'm not letting you ruin it!" Seungmin hissed at him.

"Okay! Okay!" Chan raises his hand in defense as he leaves the room and shuts the door behind him.

Chan thought it was funny how Seungmin got Jeongin to bottom. Specially since Jeongin was a switch with a heavy top leaning side while Seungmin was a switch with a bottom leaning side.

The leader smiles even bigger when he heard moaning come from there as he walks towards Minho's and Jisung's room.

Chan enters the room with Jisung cuddling up to Minho's pillow. He walks over to him and rubs his head gently. Playing with his hair to softly wake him up.

"Sung, time to wake up." Chan whispered as he seen Jisung stirring.

"Too early." He mumbles as he tried to pull away.

"It's almost ten in the morning." Chan smiles softly as he pulls the blankets away. His nude body being showed off and he shivers, curling into himself.

"Baby, come on. Minho is making chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast." Chan grabs his hands and pulls him up. The younger still had his eyes close as Chan stands him up.

"Look. You're up. That means you need to get dress and go get food." Chan leaves him alone and walks over to the dresser. He pulls out one of Minho's shirt and some boxers, handing them to the swaying boy.

"Get dressed and I expect to see you downstairs in a few minutes." Chan says before kissing his forehead and leaving the room.

Chan makes his way downstairs to see everyone but Jisung. All of them talking and helping set the table for breakfast with Minho at the stove and Felix by his side.

"Jisung will be down in a minute. He didn't to want to wake up this morning." Chan says as he sits at his spot at the table. At the very head of the table to look out at all of them.

"Maybe I could go help him wake up." Jeongin suggested with a sensual tone in his voice.

"No." Chan points a stern of finger at him. Knowing where that would lead too.

Jeongin sticks his tongue out as Seungmin said, "He's just upset that I made him submit earlier."

"You made him submit?" Hyunjin gasped as he sat up from he was slouching in his seat.

"And bottom." Chan nods making the whole table break out into laughter.

(A/N : bottoming not equal submissive like how top does not equal dominant)

"Oh shut up! I could top everyone at this table!" Jeongin blushes.

"We know. Maknae on top for a reason." Jisung rubs his eyes as he comes into the room.

"Everyone shush. Pancake time." Minho comes into the room with a plate stack high of pancakes.

Like good kids, they all quiet up and let Minho pass out one each and have a few leftovers for those with bigger appetites (Changbin and Jisung) to sit in the middle of the table.

The table only were allowed to talk when Minho took his own seat and outstretched his arms to the stuff on the table they may need for pancakes.

"So, what's plans for today?" Chan asked the group.

"Jinnie was going to teach me to skate!" Felix giggles as he stuffs his face with a bite.

"Me and Seungmin are going to the mall." Minho says making Seungmin nod.

"Me and Changbin are hitting the gym." Jeongin adds on.

"Then what should we do, Sung?" Chan asked.

"I don't know. Why don't we go with the flow?" Jisung suggested and Chan nods in agreement.

"I know something Jisung could do."

"Jeongin, stop trying to get people to suck your dick."

————

A little on their home life for another starter chapter~