kristy and the snobs.

Start from the beginning

"ooh...she's mad." leah whispered, looking over at kristy with a smirk.

"it's okay. this time." kristy warned.

the phone began ringing, and dawn was quick to answer it.

"babysitters club. dr.johanssen! we're glad to be back too. thursday night?" dawn questioned.

"stacey!" mary anne whispered.

"stacey mcgill will be your sitter. we'll see you then!" dawn said, and hung up the phone.

"that was like clockwork. smooth as silk. a well oiled machine-"

jessi cut off mallory and nudged her arm.

"you guys are awesome!"

jessi did it once again.

"uhm...what are you guys wearing for the first day of school?" mary anne asked, trying to lighten the spirit.

"ooh! i have this amazing vintage blazer that i bleach-dyed myself, high waisted pleather shorts, and my purple docs!" clauida said.

a banging sound was heard, and all eyes were on jessi.

"sorry. i just had to break them in before tonight." she said, referring to her shoes.

"didn't you just come from ballet?" kristy asked.

"that was class. tonight i have rehearsals for the fall showcase!" jessi smiled.

"hm." kristy hummed.

"so, miss best summer ever, is it going to be the best fall ever?" stacey asked mary anne.

"what do you mean?"

"you and logan! things were getting pretty serious at camp." stacey smiled.

"mmm. camp. misquotes." leah said in disgust.

"uhm...i mean-"

"they kissed." mallory stated.

"stop-"

"thrice! that means three, by the way."

"so...are you guys like fully girlfriend and boyfriend now?" stacey asked.

"i dunno. we have talked since the end of camp." mary anne admitted.

"mary anne!"

"it's only been three weeks! that's like nothing. plus, it's summer." clauida defended.

"yeah, he said he was going to his grandparents in kentucky."

"see? they probably don't have reception there!" clauida cheered.

"yes they do!" stacey laughed.

"they absolutely have cell reception in kentucky." kristy said.

"if you wanna see if it's meant to be, there's one foolproof way to know." dawn said.

"stalk him on social media." stacey said.

"no...compare your detailed astrological charts to find out if your love is truly written in the stars."

leah was suddenly interested in the conversation, so she sat up and looked at dawn.

"we'll figure out the position of the planets at the moment of both your births-"

"or, get this, you could just text him and tell him you miss him!" kristy smiled sarcastically.

"...no." stacey said.

"it's what you would do." kristy smiled at stacey.

"kristy! i told you, sam texted me! his ex lover...lover girl...thing, is in here right now! and she knows we're just friends!" stacey said, pointing at leah.