"Pansy! Not. Helping" I say, turning to her.

"Right. Sorry" she says, but I shake my head "So... now what?" Pansy asks.

"I... I don't know. I just keep it" I say "Hey, I need to find Harry"

"Okay. I need to go ask professor Snape about the potions exam anyway" Pansy says.

"Great. Bye" I say and run out of the dormitory and out the common room.

I turn into a wolf and run around the school, finding Neville. He screams, but I quickly run around a corner, turning into myself.

"Hi, Neville. Have you seen Harry?" I ask.

"The Gre- Great Hall" Neville says, trembling.

"Thank you!" I say cheerfully, giving him a quick hug before bolting to the Great Hall.

Once I get there, I see Harry talking to Hermione and Ron, then Hermione points at me. Harry turns to me and gives me a weak smile.

I run to him and pull him out of his seat, hugging him tightly. He hugs me back as I kiss his cheek, leaning my head on his chest.

"I forgive you" I say lightly, pulling back, but staying in his embrace.

"I'm sorry" Harry says, but I smile, shaking my head.

"Too late. I forgave you first" I say, both of us chuckling lightly "I love you"

"Hey. I love you too" Harry says sweetly, making me smile.

We both pull away properly and I turn to Hermione and Ron.

"We're really sorry, Y/N" Hermione says.

"Yeah, we shouldn't have thought what we thought that day" Ron says, but I smile at the 2, playfully smacking their arms.

"It's alright. Now, I got a package of a bunch of my mother's things, I'd like to look through it all" I say.

"From who?" Harry asks, making me turn to him.

"Same person who gave you that broom" I say, Harry looking dumbfounded at me "Yes, I know about the broom. Who am I?" I ask.

"My older sister" Harry says.

"Which means?"

"You know everything"

"Good to know we agree" I say, smiling.

I see Fred and George so I go to them, kissing the back of their heads.

"You mind if I come with you to see your mother's things?" Fred asks, making me shake my head, Fred getting up.

"You wanna come, Georgie?" I ask, but George gives me a knowing look "Alright, alright"

Fred takes my hand and intertwines our fingers, making me kiss his cheek and pull him out of the Great Hall.

We get to my common room door and I say the password, going in with Fred's hand still in mine. All the Slytherins are giving him looks as I lead him to my dormitory, letting him in before closing the door behind us.

"This is my humble abode" I say, bowing dramatically and pointing to my bed.

"It's lovely, good lady" Fred says sarcastically, taking my hand and kissing the back of it.

I blush lightly, then sit on my bed, Fred sitting next to me. I pick up the box and open it, showing him the letter and letting him read it.

"It's lovely. She's sweet"

"She'd love you, I bet. I'm just worried about dad" I say, chuckling as Fred gives me a fearful look.

I show him the picture and he smiles as he looks at baby me, chuckling.

"What?" I ask.

"You look cute" Fred says.

I pick up a baby rattle and look at it, smiling, but hold my head, feeling pain arise in it.

"Not them. Please not Harry. Not Y/N" a woman who I'm guessing is Harry's mother, Lily, says.

"Get away, you silly girl" Voldemort calls.

"Hey darling, look at the toy" mum calls, holding the rattle in her hand in front of my face "Just look at the rattle. Look at it"

I take the rattle and shake it, laughing, then take my mother's hand in my tiny one, shaking it playfully. She smiles at me as tears build up in her eyes and I look over at Harry, who's crying.

There's an explosion which scares me, making me start tearing up and whimpering.

"Harry, Y/N, look at the toys" mum tries, but the door breaks down, both me and Harry crying loudly.

Voldemort's voice is muffled before he shot Lily with a spell, making her yell in pain and drop to the floor.

He then turns to my mother, pointing his wand at her.

"Out of the way" Voldemort says, but mum shakes her head "I'm giving you a chance, just like that filthy Muggle. For Severus. Move, or I'll have to kill you"

Mum shakes her head, moving more to the side to cover both me and Harry.

"Fine"

Voldemort shoots mum with a spell, making her scream my name and drop to the floor, a tear escaping her eye.

I feel pain spread through my body as I turn to Fred, tears in my eyes.

"What? Are you okay?" Fred asks, but I latch onto him, hugging him tightly.

He hugs me back and caresses my hair, shushing me gently and kissing my forehead.

"Hey, what happened?" Fred asks, making me pull away slightly.

"I saw her. I saw her, Fred. I saw her die in front of my eyes. I watched her and Lily sacrifice themselves for me and Harry" I shakingly explain, leaning my head on his chest.

"It's alright, love. It's alright" Fred reassures, kissing my forehead sweetly.

I breathe heavily as I kiss Fred's chest several times, then look up at him, his cheeks tinted red.

"Are you okay now?" Fred asks softly, me nodding my head.

He kisses my lips, making me moan lightly and kiss back, deepening it and sitting in his lap, but the door opens.

Me and Fred quickly pull away as we turn to the door, Pansy looking us up and down, me getting off Fred and sitting on my bed, looking down.

"Can you leave that for not our room? Ugh, I can never unsee that now. A Gryffindor and a Slytherin" Pansy says, disgusted.

"You just wish it were you and Draco" I mumble, but Pansy gives me a look "Okay. Fine. Sorry" I say, getting up.

"Uh, hi" Fred says to Pansy, making me sigh heavily and facepalm myself.

"God, you just made it worse" I say, quickly grabbing everything and shoving it into my bedside table drawer.

I take Fred's hand and pull him out of mine and Pansy's room, going down the stairs and going red from embarrassment, looking down.

"Are you embarrassed by me?" Fred asks, making me stop and turn to him.

"Of course not! It's just... she saw us..." I say, then stop, Fred getting the hint "Just try to get along with her. She's one of my closest friends" I say, turning to the door of the common room.

"Alright" Fred says, then pulls me back to face him, kissing me in the middle of the common room, everyone watching us.

I relax for a minute, then pull away, smiling at him. He smiles at me, but frowns fearfully when I grab a pillow and smack him in the head with it.

"FREDERICK GIDEON WEASLEY!" I yell. I hear a bird landing on the Whomping Willow "You do that again and you won't live to see George for another day! Do you understand?!" I ask, pointing the pillow at him.

"Calm down, love" Fred says, kissing my forehead and going to the exit of the common room.

I aggressively throw the pillow on the sofa, then make my way to Fred, him taking my hand as we both leave.