Like, Jungkook is now a famous successful CEO. Last year, he managed to win the best young CEO of the year award. It's like a hard push to him after what happened and he too became a hard workaholic like Jimin.

And there's Taehyung, he too now in his way to the peak of success in his career which was modeling. Though, poor Jungkook had to bear his boiling jealousy heart because of how much people drooling over his husband, it would be a lie if he says he doesn't proud of his husband.

So you can say, everything's going normal and smooth... at least, on the surface...

Taehyung, still couldn't forget the pain in his heart. What he can do? It was his first child! He had so many exceptions. He had so many dreams. It was supposed to be perfect!

But in a blink of an eye... it all crumbled...

And on the other hand, Jungkook very well knew what's going on Taehyung's mind. Maybe Taehyung won't show it_ pretending like he is happy and all_ but, Taehyung is Jungkook's other half. Ofcourse he knew.

And if you think Jungkook is not affected by any of what happened... then you are wrong. Because... if Taehyung is healing little by little, there is Jungkook_ he is still bleeding. He is still terrified in his heart. The reason he didn't collapsed yet and still holding, ofcourse it because of his husband. He didn't joke when he said, he live because of Taehyung.

And because of all these unspoken reasons, no one dared to talk about having another child ever again.

In Jungkook's side, he is simply scared. He doesn't want any of danger in Taehyung's life ever again. After all, it's not like Taehyung surely have to get pregnant to have a baby anyway. There's more options around them!

But, who's gonna tell it to Taehyung?

Sigh...

Jungkook heaved a sigh and blinked his sleepy eyes. Though his eyelids getting heavy, for some reason, his mind is still awake. He can feel his Taehyung curling in to his arm as he only see his silhouette because of the dark.

And as usual, his arms is more than ready to welcome his husband's perfect body.

Little by little, Jungkook pulled Taehyung on to his chest as he felt his heart getting light slightly. For a moment, it was only their soft breath could hear in the bedroom. Almost giving him a thought that he was breathing too loudly.

"Tae..."

"Hmm?" Jungkook's eyes widened slightly. He didn't really expect for other to reply. But still, he continued to whisper.

"Are you angry with me?"

"...." for a moment, it went completely silent around them. Not even breathing sounds could hear.

Jungkook don't know why he asked this question. Maybe because this is the trouble that hid deep down in his heart in these past few years. But however, it had now escaped from his mind loudly even before he could understand what he was saying.

And on the other hand, Taehyung had a blank mind as his sleepiness washed away instantly. And in a weak voice, he replied not knowing the real reason for this sudden question.

"Hmm...mm' angry. You're using condoms too much these days..." Jungkook didn't need to see it, but he knows his husband is pouting now. A small smile drawn on his face lightly.

"I'm sorry..." he mumbled giving a soft peck on his husband's silky hair. And again, the room fell in to another deep silence and this time, it was Taehyung who broke the silence as his hesitating voice reached Jungkook's ears.