10.💙

"Mr. Jeon, congratulations for your success. And also for the success in your new project." A manly voice sounded as soon as the meeting ended. With a dimple smile that crept across his face elegantly, Mr. Kim held his hand towards Jungkook.

"Thank you Mr. Kim. And happy collaboration!" Jungkook beamed while shaking other's hand. Seeing Mr.Jeon's sincere and determined expression, Namjoon nodded to himself satisfied, again. He chose the right partner. After all, this man managed to take his company to the peak of success in such a young age! And crowned as the best young CEO of the year! Ofcourse he chose the right partner.

So returning the same sincere smile, he repeated the words.

" yeah, Happy collaboration!"

"So Mr. Kim, if it possible, would you like to have dinner with us?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh! I would love to, but I'm sorry, I need to go home early today." Mr. Kim answered apologetically and Jungkook just waved his hand. He too, didn't expect any positive answer from the other. More like, he didn't wanted any positive answer from the other. But, he didn't go to show it, instead,

"Ohh... is something special today?" Jungkook asked with a teasing tone and confirming his doubts, Mr. Kim gave a shy dimple smile.

"(Cough) yeah... today is our wedding anniversary."

"Oh! Congratulations!! Then you should_" suddenly, Jungkook pushed his words midway as his smile slowly dropped replacing a worry fill confused look.

"_Mr. Kim... you okay?" Jungkook asked carefully.

"Mm? Oh_ yeah, I'm okay. Why?" Namjoon asked back acting like nothing happened.

"Really? But you looked_ pale? Is something wrong?" Now, Jungkook is worried. Mr. Kim really looked pale. And there's some sweat drops on his forehead too. But Namjoon only shook his head without answering his question. Instead, he said something out of the blue.

"You know that infamous film emperor, Kim Seokjin?"

Jungkook was hella confused but still answered.

"Yeah, ofcourse. Isn't he your... husband?" Who doesn't know about him? Seokjin is not only famous for being the best actor but also for being the husband of infamous CEO Kim Namjoon. But why suddenly Mr. Kim asking about him?

"Yeah, you are right. He is my husband" Nmajoon confirmed proudly. And on the other hand, Jungkook stood there with a 'the fuck?' Look on his face all forgetting to be professional.

"Mmm... good! But still_ it doesn't explain why you're sweating like this though?" Jungkook lift an eyebrow as he spoke confusedly. But this time too, he didn't got any clear answer from Namjoon who helplessly heaved a sigh.

"Long story. No time."

"...."

With the same confused face, Jungkook stared at the tall man who stepping out of the room after bidding a goodbye.

"He is... weird." Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"You are stupid." And suddenly hearing those words, Jungkook stared at his workaholic secretary hyung's short figure which disappearing through the door with a baffled gaze.

Seriously, he really can't understand though...

Shaking his head, not wanting to think about it anymore, Jungkook too grabbed his things and run after his hyung who didn't mind to wait for him.

As You see, it's has been two years since they managed to bearly survive from that bloody storm. Since then, there's nothing much changed but still, it can't say nothing had changed either.