chapter 1

So here I am, walking down the street in a total daze and looking like a drowned rat. Not long ago after a long day of travelling I had walked into my appartment to find my fiance and neighbours having a 3 some in my living room. I didnt say a thing or make a noise I just stood there in complete shock while my world crumpled around me. Like he felt me there he turned to look at me. The girls never stopped even when my fiance called out to me. I just turned around and walked out. I dont even know where I am right now or if he is still following me I havent heard my name in awhile but then again I dont know how long I've been walking for. I just know its now getting dark. Flashing lights snap me out of my state and draw me into the shop. A bloody tattoo shop.

Now I'm sitting here in a chair still in silence, in shock I'm guessing as this poor man just looks at me wide eyed after giving me a cup of coffee, a towel and one of his shop tshirts. I know he is asking me questions but my mouth wont open and my ears don't register what he is asking. I just stare at him like he is an angel. He is covered in tattoos in that sexy way and has a slight foreign accent but its his piercing baby blue eyes that are full of concern that are pulling me in and making me feel safe. I snap out of my stare and I pick up a book. I pick a tattoo of a phoenix, I remove the t-shirt again turn on my side and point to my right side where I'd like it. The poor man just stares at me with such pity that I finally crumble and breakdown. I beg him to start so I can feel a different pain than the pain in my heart. He refuses to tattoo me in the state I'm in now but will gladly tattoo me the following day for free. I just stare at him as tears flow like a river. He grabs my hand and asks what happened for the 100th time I guess but as I stare into his eyes my mouth finally opens and I speak.

"I've no where to go as he is still at my home so please just tattoo me now while I have no feeling. He's  there so I cant go home to my appartment the one I bought not him and his cheating ass yet here I am walking the streets. How could he do this to me. Am I not good enough, pretty enough, I know I gained some weight but he said he loved my new curves. I work, clean, cook, planned our wedding and never forgot him always made time even if I was tired. Christ he hasnt touched me in months but now I know why. Did you know we are/ were should I say, we were together for over 10 years. In 2 months we were to be married for fuck sake after he begging me to move it forward as he wanted a winter wedding instead and I come home to him fucking the lesbians from next door who now I'm thinking are not lesbians and he just told me that. How could I not see the signs. Fuck he wouldnt even fuck me rough and hard and only in missionary when he did touch me yet here he is having threesome in MY fucking appartment on MY fucking couch. Im sure I would have agreed to have one if he asked but no I'm not good enough. Christ. Oh god. Im so sorry this is not your problem. Lord you must think I'm a mad woman. I will come back in a few days ok. Oh and I'm Lily". I get up and grab my stuff ready to leave when he stops me.

"Hey lily I'm Kai. Nice you meet you 😉. Woman yes mad no. Please excuse my english though I speak it perfectly at times my Italian accent can be strong on certain words. First off Lily you need to go home kick his ass out of your appartment. I was once in the same boat. I blamed myself just like you are right now. So believe me when I say YOU are not to blame for him cheating. Thats all him no one else. He was not forced into it, he chose to cheat instead of leaving. He knew this would hurt you but he did it anyway. He just wanted the best of both worlds. I'm shocked though because he must have been nuts not to touch you amore. Also you are beautiful and I'm not just saying that to make you feel better. You are beyond gorgeous even in this state right now. Dio sei sexy da morire. (god your sexy as hell). You are worth ten of him. So go home tonight kick his ass out and claim back your appartment you worked so hard to buy".

Who in gods name is this man who knows nothing about me yet I feel like he just touched my soul. His words are on repeat yes I am worth it. Yes this is his fault not mine (i hope). Oh god the wedding. At that I start to laugh. A hearty laugh. Kai looks a little scared. "Whats so funny lily" he asks. Im still laughing when I reply "The wedding is paid in full. Only difference is I took out insurance on what I paid for as he didnt see the point. He will now when hes at the lose of 40 thousand dollers with no return also his family has strict beliefs. They still think we are virgins. 10 years and virgins. Oh this is gona be fun".

Kai laughs a hearty laugh at the virgin thing and tells me to go home kick his cheating ass out and tell our friends and family the truth but also to take time for myself to wrap my head around this fully before I make plans. To late my heads already in motion. I pop my card on the counter as I thank him for been so kind and tell him to call me when he has a free slot that week.

Kai's pro

Who is this beauty that came through my door over an hour ago. She is just sitting here staring at me like shes found what she was looking for and is now trying to figure out what to do next. She looks broken. No matter what I ask she doesnt respond but she did change her top and take the coffee from me. What has happened to this beautiful girl. She seems to have snapped out of it and is now on a rant. Christ she was cheated on. I know this feeling all too well. I let her rant and am shocjed when she says he doesnt touch her but is having threesomes. Im sitting here dying to touch her to make her mine. Her smell is calling to me and her green eyes are pulling me into the dept of her soul. Wtf. Stop Kai shes broken. She goes to leave I grab her arm. I introduce myself. I tell her what I think but not what I really think of her. This seems to wake her up a little. After a few mins she begins to laugh whole heartly. I ask with caution to whats so funny. She informs me about wedding payments how he is at a loss. Serves him right but also that his family think their virgins. Jesus mary and joseph how closed off are his parents. 10 years no sex. Ive barely made it throught these 2 hours with her in front of me. She gives me her card, thanks me before telling me to ring her when a slot opens up and leaves with a forced smile. I sit back and vision her under me. "L'avrei presa bene e forte avrebbe urlato il mio nome ancora e ancora fino a diventare rauca". (I would take her nice and hard, she would be screaming my name over and over till she was hoarse).

Eli' Prov

Fuck fuck fuck. Shit I scramble to get my clothes while shouting at the girls to leave which doesnt go down well. Claire and Sav have been my side chicks for over 2 years now. Its fun and exciting and they love this sort of thing but thats all it is. I love lily with my whole heart. Shes it for me but i need something different sometimes and this is where the girls pop in. Right now they are screaming at me wanting to know what the problem is. I'm truely fucked now. They put 2 and 2 together and actually get 4. "She is your real fiance isnt she. Omg omg you bastard how could you" Claire screams at me. I say nothing like the coward I am and I'm left with a very sore red cheek and the slamming of the door. I don't have time to think about them I need to find Li and fast before I lose her forever. Yeah I can save this I know I can.