chapter 4

Bomb blast...
On news
On morning 8:00 am  near the border of afghanistan  there is a bomb blast in a building there are many people who are severly injured but some are died some people around that area also get injured we give more information in next hour so stay with us.
Jk pov
I am terrified what if something happened to her.what I do??
Jisoo:omo!y/n wait I should call her.(dailing)
After some try
Jisoo:she is not picking up.
Jin:relax guys she will be fine she is y/n she will be fine.ok.
Jisoo:hmm
Jk:but I am worry about her what if something happened to my love??
Suga:relax everyone lets just call the headquaters of afghanistan quater.
Jisoo:yes we can do that..(dialing)
Hd:hello!
Jisoo:hello!is this afganistan headquater?
Hd:yes!
Jisoo:actually there were a team of korean doctors who are coming to korea in this morning where are they?
Hd:they are fine while they were going to airport by helecopter the bomb has blast so they have to quickly land and started to doing treatment.
Jisoo:ok thankyou!see she is fine.
Jin:I told you she is fine..
Jk pov
I am happy she is fine but now I want to see her..
At afghanistan
Y/n pov
We started to doing the treatment some people are injured some are in severe  conditions we started to send them to the hospital.
Time skip
Next day
Y/n pov
Tomorrow was a very tiring day I cant sleep at  night because of work I also cant eat anything so I am feeling very weak also my legs and feet are hurting and also some parts are injured I gave up and just sit in the ground having no energy suddenly some korean soldiers came and said that the afghan doctors are came so we can go home they also buy us tickets so now we are going to our home we are sitting in airplane they serve us pork meat actually I have some issues with pork meat you know like allergie and fever so it doesn't suit me and they also not have any option so I have to eat this but I didnt eat that and after sometime we reached at korea....I came out of the airport and saw mafias and jisoo unnie I felt happy and somehow weak they came infront of me..
Jisoo:hello!yniiee how are you?
Y/n:I am fine..(the truth that I am not fine)
Jk:y/n!my love are you okay?
Y/n:yah!lets just go home.
Jisoo:ok come on sit in the car..
Y/n:okay!!
At mafias mansion
Y/n:unnie why we are here??
Jisoo:y/n actually I am living here for about 10 days so I also prepared some food for you your favourite one...
Y/n:hmm thankyou.
Jisoo:mention not ok so you go jungkook will show you your room and jungkook take her luggages to her room.
Jk:ok unnie!follow me y/n.
Y/n pov
I followed him and then I came inside a room which is probably mine..
Jk:so where is my I love you..
Y/n:amm lets talk about it later okay.
Jk:hmm..you take a shower and come down stairs..
Y/n:okay!
I came inside the bathroom and took a shower and  change into this

I came downstairs and saw them in living room while I am coming towards their direction my vision started getting blur and I blanked out

Jk:y/n!!what happen..
Jk pov
Y/n is coming towards us but she stops and blanked out I ran towards her and take her in my shoulders in bridal style and make her lay on couch...I get some water I also saw some injures I cant saw them before because at that time she is wearing jeans I drop some water on her face then she wake up..
Y/n:amm..
Jisoo:y/n are you fine what happen to you and why are there so injures on you legs and foot??
Y/n:unnie actually I cant eat food for about 2 days and also do so much work that why I become weak..
Jk:yaa why didnt you eat dont you know how much I worried for you(tears)
Y/n:yaa jungkookshi stop I am fine..see I am fine..
Jk:no you are not okay(with that I got up and started searching first aid box I got that and started doing her first aid while jisoo unnie started feeding her)
Tae:omo!what am I seeing jungkook is crying(whispers in jimin ear)
Jimin:yaa I also why he is crying last time he cried on her mother death and become mafia(whisper back)
Jk:done!
Jisoo:I am also done!
Y/n:both of you thankyou!
Jisoo:its okay.
Jk:let me take you to you room.
Y/n:no its okay I can go..
Without any warning he just take me in his shoulders in bridal style and started to going upstairs he open the door of my room and close it with his leg and then he layed me on bed and the next thing he did is that he kissed me passionatly with love after 2 min he is still waiting for my response so I also give him response and we both started moving in sycn I know he is smiling after sometime we broke the kiss..
Jk:so is that a yes??
Y/n:annie(no)!
Jk:why?(pout):(
Y/n:(chukle)you are very cute like a bunny(squeezing his cheeks)
Jk:yaa!yniee stop..
Y/n:okay!kookie I love you tooo
Part 4 end
Sorry for any gramatical mistake.