Chapter 7 - Gym Time

Kira POV

After my shift the next day, I am due back at Hybe for my Korean lesson with no plans in my schedule for seeing Jin for the next couple of days. He didn't seem concerned about the lack of chemistry between us so I wasn't sure how things would progress from here. I understand that he would rather spend his time with friends and family while he can but we had to sell this to millions of people. He might be an amazing actor but I was going to have to pull something out of the bag to convince people that I was madly in love with him. It wasn't that it was hard, he was a very handsome and funny guy from what I've seen online, but there was only a sort of early friendship vibe between us and it was obvious. Yoongi however, I wanted to throw my panties at his head and that was the most PG thought I had about him recently, which says a lot.

I headed to the 18th floor meeting room to go over more basics with my tutor for the next hour. He said the best way was to only speak Korean to him so these early lessons were painful. I could throw a word at him here or there but most of what he said just lay there waiting for me to pick some of it up, and then an awkward silence while he gave me more homework. I guess there wasn't much he could help with until I worked on remembering some vocabulary.

After the meeting, I decided to text Yoongi and see if he was in his Lab.

KD: Just finished my Korean lesson. Will it always be this hard?

Seesaw: No, it will get easier. Are you still in the building?

KD: Yeah, are you in the Lab?

Seesaw: New spot to show you today, I will come get you.

I go stand outside the meeting room and wait for him. I thought I was only allowed on the 18th floor so I wasn't sure where he planned to take me. A couple of minutes passed and then I see him at the elevator waving me to come meet him.

"Hey, how was the lesson?" he asks.

"Urgh, don't. My brain feels like it's going to explode." I rub my temples to exaggerate how stupid I feel. He puts a hand on the back of my neck and shakes me a little bit as if to tell me that it will be okay. His hand was so warm that I freeze in place as the doors open to the 17th floor. There is no hall on this floor, just an open plan room filled with lots of exercise equipment and weights. My jaw visibly hits the floor as I once again get reminded just what kind of building I am in and can only imagine what else I don't have access to here.

"You said you wanted to utilise the facilities." He pushes me forward from the elevator and guides me to the back of the room. I forgot I had said that, I didn't realise anyone was listening when I made that fleeting comment though. I will need to watch what I say going forward.

"Here is a change of clothes, you can use that room there to change." He hands me a pair of basketball shorts and a white space jam shirt that looked familiar.

"This is really kind, but I don't think I'm allowed in here. I was told to stick to the 18th floor." I try to gently remind him that I have boundaries within the company and I don't know which ones can be pushed even if he does.

"Don't worry about it. If you are with one of us then nobody will say anything to you." He reassures me.

I decide to follow along with him and go get changed. The clothes smell like Yoongi's studio as I take a deep inhale while putting them on. I stuff my clothes in my bag and head outside to meet him.

"What do we hit first?" I ask while pretending to stretch my arms out over my head.

"We aren't staying here." then he guides me back to the elevator.