Finally Alone

Sam POV

After getting Jimmy and Jey to change the bed, Joe offered to walk the three of them back to their rooms giving me chance to breathe and to change for bed. Trin's words were still swimming around in my mind and I wasn't sure what to do. Part of me wanted to talk to Joe about it but at the same time I didn't want to get Trin in trouble.

Changing out of my clothes  and into one of Joe's shirts I head to the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror and begin removing my makeup. I couldn't help but wonder how I had found myself here, how I had managed to get the attention of a man like Joe and what made me worthy of his love and affection.

I hear the door of the room open and close but I keep my attention on my reflection as I brush my hair back into a messy bun. I see Joe appear behind me in the mirror and he smiles at me as he wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Do you have any idea how much I adore you?" he says kissing my cheek "I have never seen anyone be such a big hit with my family"

Feeling myself blush slightly I lean back against Joe's chest trying to avoid eye contact as I wrap my arms over the top of his.

"Oh hush I'm nothing special" I say looking down at our arms

"You're special to me" he says turning me to face him and lifting my chin so that I look at him "I knew that first day out on the balcony that you were special"

"oh and what was it that made you think that?" I ask with a small smirk "was it me almost throwing my phone, or my bad joke about you being strong enough to crush your own phone?"

"Neither" he chuckles "it was the way you smiled at me, and the feeling of your hand in mine when we shook hands"

I look at Joe for a moment not really knowing what to say to him, leaning up I press my lips to his kissing him gently, as he kisses me back his arms tighten around me and he gently runs his tongue over my bottom lip. I allow him entrance and the kiss deepens, his hand moves up to my hair removing the tie and allowing my hair to fall.

I slide my hands under the hem of his t shirt and run my hands up his body as I lift the shirt up and over his head only breaking the kiss for a moment. The second his lips are back on mine he lifts me up and carries me over to the bed. Laying me down on the bed he moves his kisses to my neck as he slides his hands up my arms lacing his fingers with mine holding my hands at either side of my head as he slowly grinds against me.

"I need you Joe" I breathe as I feel a familiar warmth build up

"What do you need baby?" he asks looking straight down into my eyes

I free my hand from his and I place it on the back of his neck "Make love to me Joe" I say before pulling him back down and crashing my lips against his

The Next Morning

Joe POV

Waking up with Sam's body wrapped around mine I didn't want to move, I just wanted to stay here and hold her close and forget about the rest of the world. Last night had been nothing short of amazing and although we had made love countless times before this time was different, it felt different, I couldn't explain it but I knew something changed between us last night.

Unfortunately I had meet and greets to do today and not wanting to be away from her I found myself wondering if she would agree to come along and keep me company. I look down at her and gently move her hair out of her face, as I do her eyes flutter open and she gives me a beautiful sleepy smile.

"Good morning feisty" I smile as she snuggles into me

"Good morning big man" she says "How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby, I always do when I have you with me" I say kissing the top of her head "Did you sleep ok?"

"I slept very well" she says kissing my chest

"How would you feel about coming with me to the meet and greets today?" I ask and she looks up at me

"Are you sure you want me there?" She asks "I mean you'll be really busy"

"I'm absolutely sure, I don't want to be without my girl today" I say and she blushes slightly before pecking my lips "come with me" I say

"Alright" she smiles "I don't really want to be away from you either, I love you Joe"

Looking at Sam I'm speechless, that was the first time she had said those words to that name, no big man, no baby, just Joe and it felt incredible. As I watch her, her smile turns to a frown and I know my silence is worrying her.

"You ok?" she asks "what's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong baby" I say pulling her close "it's just that's the first time you've said it to that name and it took me by surprise, I love you too Sam, I will always love you"

We may be taking things slow but I didn't need to go slow to know that the woman in my arms was my future and that everything I wanted out of my life I wanted with her, and if I had to wait a lifetime for that I would because it would be worth the wait.