Is He Yours?

Sam POV

When Joe comes back in the house his face is a mixture of anger and confusion, he looks at me running his hands over his hair ad sighing.

"You alright big man?" I ask taking a step towards him

"Where's Ty?" he asks and I stop where I am

"He's in the bedroom listening to music he can't hear us" Hannah says "What's happened Joe? What did he do?"

"He made some stupid ass comment about your attachment to Ty" he says looking at me "Said I should get you to explain it"

"Oh my god he went there" Hannah gasps "He fucking went there"

"Baby" he says walking over to me and taking my hands in his "Is Ty yours?" he asks and I look over at Hannah

"It's ok Sam you can tell him" she smiles "I trust him and I'm not going to let that sack of shit use this against you"

Turning back to Joe I take a deep breath before looking up into his beautiful brown eyes.

"No he's not mine" I say "Hannah and her ex husband had been struggling to conceive and I could see how much it was hurting them both, I couldn't stand to see them like that and so I did the only thing I could do, I offered to be a surrogate for them, so Ty isn't mine but I did give birth to him that's why there is an attachment"

"wow and you think I'm amazing" he smiles pulling me into a hug "What I don't understand is why he thought I would have a problem with that"

"Because he did" Hannah sighs "He said she was being selfish and that her first pregnancy should be their child not mine, when she refused to change her mind he left her and he stayed away until after he was born"

"baby why did you keep going back to the jackass?" he asks kissing the top of my head

"because I loved him and I thought he loved me" I sigh "he knows just what to say to make me go back to him"

"do you still love him?" he asks "I'm sorry baby but I need to know"

"No, no I don't" I smile "and I have a damn good reason not to go back, I have you"

"Damn right you do" he smiles "and I promise you I won't give you up without a fight"

"Listen Joe, Tyler doesn't know, I'm going to tell him when he's old enough to understand" Hannah says "So can this stay between us"

"Of course, it goes without saying" Joy says "He won't hear it from me"

Joe POV

Hannah heads to the bedroom to get Tyler and I stay right where I am holding Sam close to me, after a moment she looks up at me a slightly worried expression on her face.

"Joe?" she asks "Are you ok with what I told you?"

"Baby I'm not him" I say moving her hair out of her face "I have no problem with it, if anything I'm proud of you, what you did  for her was nothing short of amazing"

"Good because I would do it again in a heartbeat" she says

"And I would support you every step of the way" I smile and she leans up and kisses me briefly

"Right we are going to head off" Hannah says walking into the room with Tyler "Thanks for everything you two and Joe I hope we get to see you again before you leave"

"Oh absolutely" I smile "I'm here for a week so I will defiantly be seeing you again"

Sam and I walk Hannah and Tyler to their car, say our goodbyes and wave them off, a part of me wanted to go find that asshole and knock his teeth down his scrawny throat but the desire to stay here and be with Sam was stronger.

We walk back into the house and once she closes the door I pull her to me and press my lips against hers softly pouring everything I felt for her into the kiss, she kisses me back wrapping her arms around my neck and I could swear that she knew what I was trying to tell her and that she was telling me she felt the same.

Lifting her up I walk over to the couch and sit down placing her on my lap, my hands travel down to her ass giving it gentle squeeze and she softly moans against my lips. She pulls back from me breaking the kiss and resting her head against mine as she tries to catch her breath.

She puts her hands under my shirt and moves them up my body lifting the shirt up as she does so, I close my eyes and take a sharp in take of breath enjoying her touch. She lifts the shirt over my head and then presses her lips against mine once more pushing me back against the back of the couch, she begins to kiss down my neck and everything I feel for her just takes over and before I can stop it the words tumble from my lips "I love you"

She stops sitting up and looking at me "say that again" she asks "I love you" I say looking her straight in the eye and a smile takes over her face "I love you too" she smiles, I pull her back down to me crashing my lips on to hers, now that I've said it I was going to show her just how much I loved her.