Chapter Eleven

Note: I (Kayla) will be writting this chapter so that tyress can study for her exams!

Also, some of you seem to be confused about who's with who, so here's a list:

Shayna, Niall, Scarlet, Liam, and Miranda are in a cave with Danny

Harry and Dezi are in the house

Zayn, Louis, and Kenzie are outside alone

Hope that helped! Enjoy the chapter!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Miranda's POV~

My head hurt really bad.

A horrible, horrible pain rested there, invading my thougts and tugging at reality. I saw nothing but white, but someone far, far away I could hear Liam. "Miranda, you're going to be okay, okay? I promise. We have help now. It's okay. You're okay."

He didn't sound like it was okay. He sounded scared as hell, and hearing him like that, I wanted to get out of whatever slumber I was sinking into and be with him to comfort him. "I don't think that talking to her is going to help," A male voice that I didn't recognize said. "She's dehydrated and freezing, not in a coma. She'll wake up soon."

Well, that was good news. At least now I knew that I wasn't dead. Just deydrated and freezing, according to this male that I didn't know.

"Are you sure Danny?" Shayna said. Shayna said...Shayna!

That was enough to spark me the rest of the way to reality, and my eyes snapped open to meet Liam's brown eyes. "Oh, thank God," he said, visibly relaxing. He grabbed me, hugging me close. "I thought that you were-"

"I'm okay," I said, repeating what he had been telling me just a minute ago. "I swear."

He refused to let go of me until I gently pushed him away, more than slightly curious to see if Shayna really was here, and where here was. My eyes focused. Niall and Scarlet were sitting in a corner of what looked to be a cave, whispering to each other. Liam and I were sitting on what seemed to be a table. A boy that looked about our age with dark hair and ice blue eyes was watching me with curiousity a few feet away, and a certain red-head was grinning at me.

"Shayna!" I screamed, swinging my legs over the table and placing them on the cave floor. The minute I tried to take a step they gave out and I began to fall, but Liam scooped me up before I could hit the ground and set me back on the table.

Shayna laughed and started to make her way  over to me. The dark haired boy did the same. "It's best if you don't try to stand up," he said.

My focus was on Shayna, and the moment that she got to the table I squealed and hugged her tightly. "Where have you been? Are the others with you?" I questioned.

"I've been here, with Danny," she answered, then frowned. "And no, the others aren't with me. We don't know where Harry, Dezi, Louis, Kenzie, and Z-" her voice cracked, but she quickly composed herself. "Zayn are."

I felt sympathy for her. I couldn't imagine what it would be like being apart from Liam. I didn't even want to think about what it would feel like to not only be away from him, but to not know if he was alive.

"Oh," I said, unable to hide my dissapointment. Suddenly aware of the boy Shayna had called Danny, I whipped around to him. "Who are you?"

He explained himself and told me his story, and I learned that maybe there was a change that we could survive here, with him. Just maybe.

Dezi's POV (The next day)~

"Harry," I gapsed. "Harry."

We'd been walking for hours, searching for any sign of the others but so far found nothing. Any sorrrrry that I wasn't in quite as much shape as Harry, who seemed perfectly fine. The storm was long gone and the hot blazing sun was back, and I was pretty sure that it was frying my shoulders on purpose.

"What babe?" Harry asked, looking at me from over his shoulder. He saw my state: Hunched over leaning on a tree and barley getting enough air to breathe, and his lips quirked up into a small smile. He walked over to me, chuckling lightly. "You okay, Dezi?"

"No," I gasped out. Harry laughed and swung his backpack off of his shoulder. He took out a water bottle and handed it to me, which I accepted gratefully and drank quickly.

"Do you want to stop and take a break?" he asked.

"No," I said, having a little more air now. "We have to find the others, Harry! You know that."

He threw his hands up in surrender, "Sorry, sorry! Just a suggestion, since you look like you're about to die..."

I smacked him on the arm. "I'm tired!"

He just laughed, his dark curls falling in his face. "There's a pond over there," he said. "How about we take a quick swim, cool off, then find the others?"