Bonus Chapter!

Hey! So I'm sure you guys know Nishinoya's birthday (Oct. 10) which is today, right? Well, this is a bonus chapter! I hope you guys enjoy :)

 10) which is today, right? Well, this is a bonus chapter! I hope you guys enjoy :)

"Nee Koushi-nii," Ayumu called for his older cousin, surprising the other at his sudden call. "Oh- Yeah?" Sugawara's head moved to look at the taller boy.

The light-grey haired male sighed, pulling out his phone and showing the date today, it showed 'October 10'. Sugawara was completely aware of what the date meant.

It was the libero's birthday, and Sugawara also knew that him and Ayumu had just started dating a few weeks ago, so Ayumu wanted to surprise him with something special; especially on his birthday.

"Come here, Koushi-nii," He grabbed the setter's wrist, "Eh?" Sugawara's eyebrow rose in confusion, his hazel eyes shifted over to Daichi.

"Oi, Daichi! I have to talk with Ayumu real quick!" He yelled from the other side of the court, alerting Daichi. The third year captain shifted his eyes to where the vice captain was, and nodded, excusing the two.

Ayumu dragged him outside the gym.

"So? What's the problem?" Sugawara tilted his head, confused of the sudden action the handsome boy did.

"I-" The light-grey haired male opened his mouth nervously, only to sigh afterwards. He rubbed his neck and averted his eyes away from his cousin's.

"I don't know what to do for Yuu's birthday," He started, "I know I was supposed to plan everything before but I fell asleep on the day I was planning." The manager lowered his head, upset of what he did. He knew Noya's birthday was today, he was even planning everything early, however, he planned everything at the last minute.

"Ayumu, It's okay." He pat his cousin's back, startling the younger boy. "I'll help you!" His smiled beamed, Ayumu's eyes widened, shortly after, they softened at his words. The handsome male hugged his cousin. "Thank you." he mumbled, the older boy smiled and replied. "You're welcome."

--------------------------------------------------

Once they returned to the gym, Nishinoya bolted to the light-grey haired male, surprising the other. Ayumu sweat-dropped at his action.

"Yuu?" The taller boy tilted his head nervously, his dark eyes twinkling with excitement. Ayumu gave him a weak smile. "Ayumu!"

...

"Yuu-"

"Ayumu!"

"Yuu-"

"Ayumu!"

"Yuu, hey-" Before the dark-haired boy could repeat his name, he pinched his lips shut, then letting them go shortly after he silenced himself.

Ayumu put his hand out and touched the shorter boy's hair, making the other tilt his head, "Listen," he started, "I prepared something special for you, so be patient now." He spoke, making the libero excited for whatever his boyfriend prepared him.