PREPARATIONS: All Might x Inko (Part 1)

Disclaimer: Fem! Deku AU and Fem! Kirishima AU

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

"Getting married?!"

"YEAAAHHHH!!"

Questions rang in the teachers' lounge. 

"Since when were you two getting married?!"

"I didn't know you were dating each other!?"

"YASS! THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!"

"All Might finally get the balls to propose!"

...

"Nezu?"

"Oh don't mind me!" the Principle of UA just sipped his tea that for some reason he always has.

"When the heck did he get here?!" Ectoplasm whispered to Midnight. "I have no idea..." Midnight replied. "But- uh, anyways- getting married?! Since when?!" everyone turned their attention back to the newly engaged couple. "Last night." All Might said. "Last night?!" Midnight exclaimed.

"What's with all the noise?"

Everyone turned their heads to see Aizawa in his usual lazy stance and his face with glare, saying that he was tired of their bull crap. "Shota! Did you hear?! All Might and Inko are getting MARRIED!" Mic said to his husband, activating his quirk at the last bit. "Yes, I already knew that from the start Hizashi..." Aizawa feels a headache coming up. "I know ri- wait- YOU KNEW!" this Mic went full swing with his quirk, the whole school heard him.

Aizawa erased his quirk. "Yes, I knew. Now shut up, the whole school heard you." he sighed, sometimes he wonders why he married this loud idiot blonde. "Wait- how the hell did you know that before the rest of us?" Cementoss question the quirk erasing hero as he deactivated his quirk from his loud husband. "Class A helped with the proposal." said the hero bluntly replied. 

Silence...

Realization...

"YOUR CLASS HELPED WITH THE PROPOSAL?!"

"Didn't I just say to shut up!"

"Is this true All Might?!" Ectoplasm, who was the only one calm enough to ask, said to the skinny man who was just watching to scene unfold with his soon-to-be-wife, who's confused about what is happening with the UA teachers. "Yep. Aizawa's class did indeed help me with the proposal." All Might replied. 

To say the least, they were surprised, but at least they've calmed a little after that. "So, have you guys started planning yet?" Midnight asked as she played a little bit with Inko's green locks. "No, not yet. We do want to start planning right away though." All Might sipped the tea that Nezu gave to him. "Then, what's stopping you?" the R-rated hero tied Inko's hair into a braid. The former #1 sighed, "We're still looking for a wedding planner..."