~~~~~

Her attention was fixated on the only thing that could kill her in the mortal realm. The only thing that could strip her away from her family, her life, and her husband.

Using her distracted gaze as an advantage, Michael pushed her off of him, slashing the blade across her wrist, making her remove his hand from around her throat as she let out an anguished scream.

"Fuck." She hissed as she cradled it to her chest, knowing that it wasn't going to be healing any time soon.

Michael went to stab her in the gut, but she quickly grabbed his wrist. The blade stopped millimeters away from her flesh.

She began turning it back towards her uncle and managed to get a cut across his lower torso. The scream of pain released, sounding much like hers had before. She then threw the blade across the room and let it embed itself in one of the walls.

When she turned back, he landed a right hook to her face, busting her healed lip open once again. Blood trickled down her chin as the two began to use hand to hand combat to continue to fight. Both of them were struggling to get the demon blade. Michael, because he wanted to end his niece, and Anastasia, because she wanted to make sure that he didn't have it.

~~~~~

By the end of it, both their faces were covered in blood as were their close and fists. They both looked absolutely wrecked and destroyed. The room that they were in mirrored the looks of the two archangels. The Mikaelsons floored at the fact that angels could actually manage to bleed.

"Those turtlenecks do nothing for you." Anastasia quipped, making yet another comment that only added to the wrath of her uncle towards her.

"You are just as infuriating as my brother."

"There is an apple and tree analogy if you do recall." Anastasia reminded him when he went to land another blow, but was tossed off to the side by the younger angel.

"As much fun as this has been...you know, getting acquainted and all that..." She trailed off as she lifted her hand in the air and then closed it into a fist, black smoke wrapping itself around Michaela, beginning him to his knees right in front of her. "...I'm getting bored." She commented as she walked over and grabbed the blade from the wall and made her way back in front of him.

Michael looked up in shock and a slight bit of fear in his eyes. He hadn't known about the powers she possessed. He thought that her ability would be one of the more mellow ones that he and his siblings possess, but hers reminded him much like the powers that his father had....except darker and more full of pain and suffering.

Anastasia stood in front of her uncle and lightly dragged the blade down the side of his face, not applying any pressure yet, but just enjoying the way he stared at her frightened.

"I heard about what you did in LA." She mused as she brought the dagger up to right above his eyebrow and began dragging it down his face in a diagonal fashion. The screams and pleads of his pain make a small dark grin appear on her face. The blood trailing in the wake of the blade reminding her of revenge and success. "And now...you won't be able to impersonate my father ever again."

The blade then burst into black flames within the palm of her hand, disappearing forever.

Anastasia then stared at Michael and grabbed his chin roughly, making sure that he looked her straight in her demonic red eyes.

"If you ever think about going after any of my children or the people I care about ever again, I will fulfill that promise I made to you and stab a demon blade straight through that black vindictive heart of yours." She threatened him before she tightened her first once again and made him choke on black blood and then watched him collapse to the ground.

"That was for Maverick."

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) i apologize for any typos that might be in my writing, i didn't really check it over. 

that concludes the fight between the two of them. and no, she didn't kill him cause angels aren't supposed to kill angels, at least in lucifer they aren't supposed to and that is what i based that portion off of.

sneak peak: bonding moments between annie and maverick, more flashbacks into the past lie of anastasia, josie and lizzie scenes, maverick being clingy, malec, a family dinner, and smut between the married couple.

lowkey regretting making anastasia get pregnant again. i should have not gone down that plot. but was it done is done...

*cue chris evans being an adorable speciman* i don't wike it. i feel like these chapters are getting worse and worse.is that just a me thing?

LOVE YOU MUCHLY<333