Sleepover minus the sleep

Start from the beginning

Oikawa tripped and Atsumu fell on top of him. They looked and saw no signs of pursuit as Suga and Akaashi jogged up the street, flashlights ready.

Oikawa giggled as he got up and joined the others. Suga brushed dirt off of his pajamas as they stood in the middle of the street. "Akaashi, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

10 minutes later they were all in Oikawa's house marvelling at Akaashi in a Fukurodani cheerleading outfit. Akaashi smirked as he looked over his body. He had to wear that outfit for the whole night. Atsumu smiled as he whipped out his phone.

"Oikawa, truth or dare

"Oikawa, truth or dare." Oikawa pretended to think it over, though there was only one option for him. "You already know what I am going to say."

Oikawa sighed as he walked down the stairs in green sweatpants with Iwaizumis face on the side, shirtless.

The boys whistled as they took in the sight and Oikawa did a dramatic bow. Kenma snapped a picture and Oikawa flexed. From there Oikawa walked towards his Iwa-chan's house which was a few doors up and yelled "Iwa-chan before turning around and sprinting. He recorded the whole thing on his phone to show the others when he got back.

"Kenma, choose dare."

Kenma nodded.

The strip club was surprisingly clean, though what did Kenma expect? He stood in the middle of the club, and soon people started approaching him. His hair colour made many think he was a stripper so he had men and women giving him flirtatious looks. A stripper pressed him to her as they were both covered in glitter. Kenma coughed before bolting out the back door, the images of bodies and poles forever burned into his memory.

He stumbled down the steps, looking dazed. His friends cheered for him as he emerged victorious, and the light from Suga's camera made him even more disorientated. He glared at Oikawa and said, "never again am I accepting a dare from you."

Kenma proceeded to search for his next victim. It was Atsumu's eager face that made him the target. Atsumu scrunched up his face during the car ride back as he tried to think of ways to steal Mr Cuddly's toys. He thought the name was a little stupid. Not that the doberman didn't look cuddly. Just a little dobermany is all.

He sighed as he got out at Oikawa's neighbours house and began to stretch. This was going to suck.

Oikawa grabbed some lipstick from his car and ran to his Iwa-chan's house, writing on his white wall in big pink letters. He giggled to himself before walking back to his friends. 

A few minutes had passed since Tsumu had disappeared into the neighbor's yard. Akaashi glanced at his watch as he heard the scream. A high pitched shriek of terror as Atsumu came running up the street, a chew toy in his hand. He jumped over Oikawa's bins and crashed into Tooru himself as he continued up the street. His eyes were wide as his yellow t-shirt and shorts made him an easy target to see in the night. The doberman was just as fast and Akaashi saluted as Atsumu disappeared from sight. "He will be missed," muttered Kenma.