Sleepover minus the sleep

Oikawa smiled as he opened the door to the smiling faces of his best friends, Atsumu, Suga, Akaashi and Kenma. They smirked at him as they barrelled into the house. Oikawa grinned as he shepherded them into the kitchen where there was a table full of shots waiting to be drunk.

Oikawa had arranged them so they said 'bitch' on the table. "No games tonight, Ken" sang Oikawa as he swiped Kenma's nintendo. The pudding head growled softly. Suga knocked back a shot and sighed. "You really are like a kitten Kenma." Kozume went bright red at the words. "Okay, now I don't want everyone getting blackout drunk until hour two at least, so pace yourself.' Akaashi raised an eyebrow. "You, of all people, don't want us to get drunk? Are you okay Tooru?" Oikawa waved him off.

Tooru stuck his tongue out. The fifteen shots were quickly finished, leaving everyone tipsy. They got settled into their pajamas as the sky blackened and proceeded to play an epic game.

Namely, truth or dare.

Tooru named himself the host as he stood proudly in his Marvin the Martian pajamas. "Atsumu, truth or dare?" Atsumu closed his eyes. "Truth." Oikawa pouted. "You're no fun. Okay, so what's your kink?" Atsumu's eyes widened.

Akaashi made a swipe for Oikawa. "You perv, leave the poor guy be." Oikawa grumbled to himself at his friend's response.

"Masochist," said Atsumu, clearly and honestly, with his chest puffed up. "I like the way it feels, and Omi-omi is a great top, and likes to mark me" The room chuckled.

Akaashi poured himself another shot. 

"Kenma, truth or dare?" Kenma sighed. "Dare." Atsumu frowned. He chewed on his lip as he tried to think of a reasonable dare that would provide quality entertainment. He had really expected Kenma to choose truth. Then he got it. "Hey Kawa? Do you still have that hair dye?" Kenma paled.

Ten minutes later, Kenma had pink strands and a sour expression. He glared at Atsumu. "Fuck you." Atsumu wiggled his eyebrows. "Sure, if you ask nicely."

Now Kenma's turn, he spun to Suga

Now Kenma's turn, he spun to Suga. "Truth or dare?" Suga smirked. "Dare."

The rainbow head giggled. "Daichi lives just down the road, huh? We are all going to go down and watch you ding-dong-ditch him before running backup here. Get caught you lose." Suga nodded. The setters laughed as they rushed outside barefoot in their pajamas, needing flashlights to see in the dark. Oikawa started to record the scene, as Suga in his bright pink pajamas did a commando roll in his boyfriend's yard before sprinting to the front door.

He rang the doorbell and bolted, giggling to himself. He fell over as the door opened and Akaashi tackled Suga into a bush. Oikawa couldn't hold back his laughs, already a bit drunk. They ran down the street and the phone swung to Kenma whose new hair made him clearly visible as he tore down the street in his black pajamas.