Shut Up and Drive

Ships: Bokuaka, Iwaoi, Sakuatsu, Kuroken

Bokuto and Kuroo were already waiting for them when Oikawa and Atsumu arrived at the arena. There were motorbikes, monster trucks, jumps and tyres everywhere. Oikawa almost felt his eyes fall out of his head at the sight.

Bokuto and Kuroo were already suited up, holding their helmets as the four squealed together. A manager for the arena walked over to the group. "Welcome back boys. The cars have missed you. I cannot thank you enough for being willing to fill in tonight for our sick drivers. Real legends, all of you."

Atsumu beamed and Kuroo smirked at the woman. "Quite alright. Anything for you, Ichika. Now, where is my baby?"

The boys quickly found their preferred monster trucks and jumped in, beaming. Ichiko checked they were all strapped into the cars and smiled again. "Alright, this is a run through. Halfway through the song Oikawa and Bokuto will switch to motorcycles, seeing as they are the better riders. Just in time for the trick at the end. Do you remember?"

"Yes ma'am. Also, would you mind hooking my phone up to the big screen? I want to be able to watch the performance later, if you do not mind." Ichiko took Bokuto's phone, and connected it to the big screen, which showed footage from the many cameras positioned in the cars and around the track. Ichiko and some others would be controlling them. Bokuto's phone rang, and he blindly pressed at the screen. The screen changed and now you could only see the view from the big screen. Bokuto muted his phone.

Shut Up and Drive by Rhianna started playing, blasting through the speakers as they all edged their cars out, checking that everything was working. The big screen showed a shot of all their faces as they put their helmets on.

Flames flared as they drove in formation around the track. Kuroo and Bokuto broke off first. They did a wild doughnut that had them aiming directly at each other. They drove at full speed as Atsumu and Oikawa drove faster and faster in a ring around them, drifting. At the last moment they swerved and Kuroo and Bokuto whooped as their cars went up on their sides. They rolled along on two wheels before joining the other two in their circle, until every car was drifting in sync. The cars turned as one and went around the middle circle of the stadium, which was riddled with curves. They drove backwards, whooping. Ichiko watched on, as she coordinated the music and the props.

"Flip?" Spoke Oikawa into his mic. It echoed across the stadium.

"Roger." Called Atsumu.

They broke the circle and both simultaneously went over bumps that threw their car into the air, before coming across a ramp, hurriedly switching gears. The car gained speed until... They both did a backflip in usion. They landed as one and Bokuto and Oikawa parked their cars in the centre of the arena as Atsumu and Kuroo did jumps over them, or drove backwards to hide what the two drivers were doing. The chorus started up again as Oikawa and Bo emerged, doing a wheelie at 60ks an hour.

The other two couldn't resist and jumped from their cars, grabbing quad bikes. They all headed for the giant jump in the centre of the stadium, faster than ever before as Rhianna urged them to go, go go from the speakers. The music warped as they all flew into the air, doing backflips or letting go of the bike and floating above it, each coming so incredibly close to the other, until they could all see someone else's eyes through the tinted helmet.

They grabbed their bikes again as they hit the track, but their adrenaline levels had them going for every flip they could, screaming with joy as they rode backwards and forwards, taking jumps sideways, or on one wheel. Atsumu attempted a rather nasty jump that gave him a rocky landing, but he continued on anyway, unscathed. The music came to an end as they drove like NASCAR superstars along the edge of the track, their bikes at a frightening angle. The big screen zeroed in on their faces as they all skidded to a halt and removed their helmets, yelling as they hugged each other.