seventy.

talking to a baby

talking to a baby

~~~~~

"He makes me so angry." Anastasia spoke out loud after her phone call.

"He's the one who pretended to love me and then manipulated my grandfather into casting my father to Hell. Except I didn't find this out until a few thousand years ago and I have still yet to rectify the fractured relationship with the almighty God, but now dear old Michael comes rolling back into my life, into my town, ughhh..." She ranted, before she looked down at Silas, who was babbling.

"Sorry, mommy is just a little mad." She told him as she picked him up and cradled him in her arms.

~~~~~

Anastasia had headed downstairs with Silas in her arms. She had gotten a bottle of stored milk from the fridge and heated it up to the right temperature before she sat down in her favorite chair and fed her baby.

As she was doing so, the front door of the house opened. Her dad, Lucifer, then stepped through the door and closed it, twisting the lock shut behind him.

"Hey dad." The brunette angel greeted him as he collapsed on the couch adjacent to her.

"Thank my father, you are okay!!!" He exclaimed, sighing in relief afterwards.

"Why would I not be?" She questioned, setting down the now empty bottle on the table in front of her as she then began to move her arms, lulling Silas to sleep.

"Because of my deranged twin brother!"

"Right....he sort of called me, but he didn't harm me or anything, besides the previous notion of hurting Ivy, Josie, Lizzie, and Alaric." Anastasia told her father.

There was then a silence between the father and the daughter duo before Anastasia broke the silence.

"He said he ruined your life in Los Angeles...what did he do?" She asked her father, approaching the topic carefully.

Lucifer sighed, "While I went down to Hell for a short period of time, as I said I would, he came to Earth and pretended to be me. He went after Chloe and everyone else involved in my life there. He then kidnapped her and tried to manipulate me." He explained, before shrugging. "At least that is the short version."

"I still don't understand why he hates you so much." Anastasia commented, making her father shrug again, before she headed upstairs and put Silas in his crib.

She then collapsed into her bed, knowing that her rest was going to be short lived.

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) short update but there will be another. this is like a filler chapter, so yeah. i'm trying to update every story i have twice tonight. wish me luck.

please don't be a silent reader. vote and comment.

thank you for 550k reads!!!

love you lots<333