"Oh! Felix and Jisung! Come in and take a number. We are changing seat. Come." the teacher said to us with a smile.

I can sense that Hannie is shaking in fear as he have social anxiety. 

"Umm.. Mr. Jeon, can we both sit together? Hannie have a severe social anxiety and very scared to sit with stranger." I explain to the teacher. 

"If I do that then it won't be fair to others. How about both of you still pick a number, but regardless of the number I will put both of you close to each other? Is it ok?" the teacher try to compromise. 

I can see that Hannie visibly relax a bit. So both of us nod our heads and pick our number. 

We look at the board and I can see that both of us got the seat at the back of the class but the plus is that we got beside the window. We both look at each other and went to our sit.

Hannie sitting infront of me. He turn around towards me. "Hey, Lixxie who do you think our seat mate are?" he asks in curiosity. I shrug my shoulder. 

"I don't know Hannie. I hope it is someone nice." I said with a smile. 

He agree before turn to the front of the class. I was bored so I start to doodle into my book. 

"Ok class! We will start our class now ok?" the teacher said. I look to the front before look to my side and beside Hannie and can see both of it are vacant.

I tap on Hannie's shoulder. "Our seatmate is not coming today?" I asks him. He shrug his shoulder. 

"I don't know Lixxie. Maybe?" He said unsure. I nod and we both focus on the lesson.

"Ok class, that's all for today." the teacher said as the bell rings. 

I stretch myself up and let out a quiet groan. 

"Welp, that's one way to seduce someone." someone said to my right side. I open my eyes and look to my side and I can Hwang Hyunjin, the bad boy of the school, aka my ultimate crush.

I can't help but to blush and put my head down. "umm... sorry.." I mumble out. 
"Wait, why are you sitting here beside me?" I asks curiously as my head tilt to the side. 

I look at Hannie and I can see Lee Minho sitting beside him and he's sit still like a statue. 

"Well, nice to meet you seatmate. I'm Hwang Hyunjin. I hope you can be friends with me." he said as he stretch out his hand for a handshake. 

I look at the hand a few seconds before shake his hand. "Lee Felix. Nice to meet you." I said shyly before quickly pull my hand back. I look around the class and I can see majority of the class is out. I look at my phone and it's lunch time. 

My eyes widen in shock. 

"Hannie! Let's go! Innie and Minnie are waiting for us!" I said in panic before shaking Hannie. 

I think he just realised that it's lunch time. He quickly stand up and accidentally hit his knee on the table. 

He groan out in pain. I lean towards him with my table in between of us. 

"Are you ok Hannie?" I asks in worry. He just nod his head as he rub his knee in pain. 

"Let's go Lixxie!" he said after he recovered from the pain. He jump over his table because he's too shy to talk to Lee Minho. He outstretch his hand to me. 

I round Hwang Hyunjin and take his hand in mine before both of us practically run out of the class to the rooftop. 

When we arrive there we can see Innie and Minnie waiting for us with our lunch.