Intro

Silent rain poured down outside of a cave near the isle of Berk. And inside the cave, laid a female Night Fury, protecting her final egg in the nest. The others had been either stollen by egg thieves, or eaten while she was away from the nest. The mother was determined not to let anyone, harm or take her final egg. Placing her head on her front legs, and curling her tail around the egg, the mother dragon slowly fell asleep while watching the rain.

An explosion sound was heard, waking the dragon from her slumber. Panic rushed in her veins, as she covered the egg in the twigs and small branches with leaves on them, concealing it. She rushed outside, watching as different ships sailed to the shores, and watched as Vikings from both sides began to clash, sword and shield in hand. The mother turned back to her nest, to see a young man with a crazed look in his eye. Three blue lines of face paint lined his left eye. "Looks like I found another Night Fury to have for my trophies!" He shouted as he stabbed the dragon through the right shoulder. The creature roared in pain, slapping the boy with her tail. The boy growled as the dragon flew away.

Miles away from Berk, miles away from her only egg, she knew she had to leave. A small tear escaped from the corner of her eye as she flew away. Hoping, praying that she would find a shelter, or someone to help heal her wound. She even prayed that her egg would be safe from harm.

Her one, remaining egg...