𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3: 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊

Start from the beginning

"Go on, look around

"Go on, look around. I let you get settled, I'll get you at dinner." With those words he was on his way. He closed the door behind him. With that I was off to explore.

It was all so beautiful. In all honesty, it was similar to my room at my old house, just a little bigger. It was all black, and matte. I loved it. It was all so me.

I entered the closet to see all my clothing to be in there already. That's good I guess.

Then I went to the bathroom, it was my favorite part. It was just so modern and clean. I love the bathroom. I must say my dad did a good job.

As I finished my personal little tour, I went to the closet and picked out my clothes. I wanted to shower. I picked out a comfy fit. Then I headed to the shower.

I got out my phone and played music. Started the shower, undressed and got in. The hot water feels so good on my skin. I don't ever wanna leave, but with that thought I got out. I wrapped my self with a towel , and dried off. Then I did the same to my hair, and getting dressed.

I went to lay on my bed

I went to lay on my bed. I got out my phone to pass time and as soon as I know, Im asleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I don't know how long I've been asleep but I am now awake do to the arguing in my room.

"You can wake her the fuck up." A boy said in a not so quiet whisper.

" No, Dad told you to," said another boy in the same not so quiet whisper.

"Oh shut the hell up," the first boy said again, you could actually feel his eye roll. Then I heard the door open and someone walk in.

"What are you two doing, Dad wants to know what is taking so long." The new voice said. This one had a deeper voice and had more power in his. The other two were silent. "You both just go, I'll wake her up since you both are fucking useless." I could hear him walk toward me and the other two go away. Then a soft pat on my back. "Amara, it's time to wake it." Then with that I pretended to wake up.

"What time is it," I said in a sleepy voice. I stretched and yawned to give the full affect.

"It's 8:30, come on I'll take you to the dinning room for dinner." We began to leave. I wrapped my sweater around me, it was cold. "I'm Emiliano by the way." He smiled, he was one of the only ones who smiled at me today.

"Nice to meet you, Emiliano." I smiled back. We entered the dining room. The voices went quiet, well except for Dante. He came running up to me, I let go of my sweater and hugged him back. Still feeling these dumbass stares. " Hello little one, how are you?" I asked him.

"Good, I'm hungry, but I'm good." He said, he was so excited to see me. It made me happy to know that he was excited to see me.

"Well then let's go eat." As I said that, he dragged me over to a seat and said this is were I'll sit for dinner. He was very certain about me sitting next to him. The food was already on the table. Everyone started eating, and little conversations were taking place. Then Dante started one with me. The fact that he will and the others won't is sad.

"So sissy, what your favorite color, mine is baby blue." He asked me, and when him did, they all went silent and started to listen to are conversation.

"Dark red, it's my favorite color, always has been. What's your favorite things to do?" I asked him a question back.

"I like to color and swim. Daddy taught me to swim last year. It was so much fun." He was very joyful, he was lighting up the room. "Can you swim?" The question made me laugh a little.

"Yes, I can swim."

"We should go swimming tomorrow." That doesn't sound like a bad idea.

"Then it's a date baby bro." I said back to him, he laughed.

"Yes, we can all have a day by the pool tomorrow, it will be a good family bonding thing to do." Dad said. Who invited him to join. Invasive ass. "Also like I said, I need to introduce you to the others. So introduced yourself boys." He said. It's kinda funny he said he would introduce them, but then says introduce yourself. Then a boy began to speak.

"I'm Vincenzo, it's nice to finally meet you Amara." His voice stern but also welcoming. He smiled and I smiled back, not saying a thing.

"I'm Emiliano, but we just had are introductions now didn't we." He laughed a little, so did I.

"Carlo, welcome home I guess." He said with hate lacing his voice. Are your panties stuck up your ass or what.

"I'm Massimo," here we go with another asshole.

"I'm Mattia, It's lovely to meet you Amara, I hope you feel welcomed." Mattia looked just like Massimo, they are obviously twins, they even speak the same. Now that I think about their voices, they were the ones in my room arguing.

"Nice to meet you all." I said very quickly, it is so awkward, it's sad." Can I leave now, I finished." I asked dad, I just wanna go back to sleep.

"Yes, of course, I'll see you in the morning." He responded.

Then I walked away, and as I did, the voices of the boys began again. It hurt a little bit, but I just walked back up to my room, and I went back to sleep.

I don't need them and they don't need me.

That is the end of Chapter 3 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed.

With love, Alivia ❤️