CHAPTER 1

Amusing Scenery.

He took out his DSLR camera from its bag and positioned his tri-pad in a nice, balanced floor of rocks so he could time-freeze the beautiful river that sings a calm song using its flowing, clean water. While the red bridge is outstandingly laying at the top and the tree with yellow-orange leaves peacefully sitting behind.

Beautiful scenery.

He loves taking different kind of photos. Wala siyang tiwala sa kanyang memorya, kaya naman kinukuhan niya ang mga bagay-bagay para maging eksaktong eksena ng kanyang nakaraan.

He manually adjusted the shutter speed, ISO, and aperture and with some few clicks and different angle shots, he was satisfied with his work.

He stayed there for a while. Butt and arms on a flat part of a rock, he looked upward-raised his head onto the open blue field of Earth.

Kung ganito lang sana kapayapa ang buhay... he sighed.

Malalim ang tingin, di masisid ang iniisip. Animo'y estatwang nakatulala sa langit. After some time, he decided to call it a day and was about to packed his things when a van came into an abrupt stop above the bridge and a jolly manly voice said, "Pa, tigil muna tayo dito!"

Erm, he think that it was his cue to leave. Inayos niya muna ang kanyang buhok at payapang sinuklay palikod sa tenga niya saka niya binuksan muli ang bag na nilalagyan ng DSLR noong mahagip ng mga mata niya ang name tag na nakasabit sa zipper ng bag.

Altulleous "Tul" Klei Cena.

Napatitig siya roon, bumabalik na naman ang ala-ala ng kanyang ina. Ang inang nagbigay sa kanya ng pangalan na iyon.

Sagli na lumabo ang sindi ng kanyang mga mata, ang kislap ay panandaliang na nawala. Pumikit siya at paulit-ulit niyang pinatakbo sa kanyang isipan ang mga masasayang ala-alang natitira, nangangamba na baka unti-unti rin itong maglalaho at hindi niya na matandaan pa.

"Ey pare!" it was the same voice that he heard a while ago, dismissing him from his thoughts. He curiously looked up and his dark pupil becomes more darker as he stare at the guy who is also looking, smilling, and is slowly waving his hand at him. Him? He looked around to see if there are other people besides him but to his surprised, there is none.

Tinitigan lang siya ni Tul.

"Pare, pwede mo ba kaming kuhaan?" his eyes twinkled as bright as the the morning sun, amused by the new and calming scenery that he's witnessing. His thin lips continued to form a curve, expressing the great excitement that he's currently feeling and how jolly he is as a person. He had a not-so-dark skin, and the blood of being a pinoy was too apparent in his face.

Tul scanned his whole being and his brows furrowed and equally aligned with each other as he noticed the guy's dark cowboy hat that awfully go along his green hoddie.

Wierdo, Tul thought.

Tul didn't respond. He was too lazy to respond. Or perhaps, he just don't give a damn at all. So he turned his back, started packing his things again, and leave like he didn't encounter such being.

Mahiya-hiyang napangiti na lang ang lalaki at napakamot noong ulo sabay bulong ng mga katagang, "Anak ng- hindi niya ba ako narinig?"

Altulleous walked straight on the other direction. Carrying his two bags on both arms, his feet lead him to a store. Kailangan niya ng makakain. He wandered around and randomly picked some snacks and biscuits before going to the counter.

Tinignan niya ang lalaking nagbabantay sa doon. Walang kagana-gana ang kanyang pagmumukha, malaki ang eyebags at kung kumilos siya'y parang pagong, mabagal ang pag-usad. He lazily ringed each of the snacks and biscuits that Tul randomly picked at their store.

Feet To Where?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara