Lil' Spooky

..

4 months later, me and Cesar are together, walking down the sidewalk on a Thurday night. We were holding hands, drinking canned sodas, until we were rolled up on by the Prophet$.

"Ay, what's good with you, ma?" Latrelle says, "Lookin' good."

I rolled my eyes, and I felt Cesar fold his hands into a fist.

"Lemme get that ass at pimp lane." he continues, "Yo, ma, why you still hanging out with these broke ass Santos?"

"Oh, you spent some time in Juvie, now you think you're ballin'?" Cesar insults him

"Yeah! Why you think I knocked off a bunch of yo punk ass homies?" Latrelle responds, "Ask about me! Go ahead!"

Cesar throws his soda at the car and releases my hand.

"Hey! Hey!" I said, "Lets just go."

"Screw you, Santos, and yo dead homies!" he shouts

"Hey, you know what side you on?" Cesar shouts, "This is our block, feel me?"

I held Cesar back as he continued to push forward.

"They call me 'Lil' Spooky' , I'll blast on your ass!" he yells

"Please! Cesar!" I begged

"I don't care what side I'm on." Latrelle said, beginning to pull a gun out on us

Cesar pushed me behind him as we both shook.

"You lucky your bitch is here." he said, "I catch you slippin' next time I'ma put a hole in you!"

They drove away and we walked home.

..

We told the crew about what happened, and Olivia freaked out. I still think she has feelings for him, after their kiss on Halloween. I didn't want her to focus on us, though. I wanted her to focus on her Quince.

While everyone was talking, and me and Cesar were sitting alone, I decided now would be a great time to check on him.

"You okay?" I asked

He shook his head.

"Latrelle is just a kid who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing." I shouted

Everyone looked up at me, even Cesar.

"What..?" I said

"We never heard you say that word before." Cesar said

Everyone nodded.

Geny stared at me until the words came out my mouth.

"Los siento, Senora." I said

She nodded and looked away.