High School Hoes

..

This morning was very special to me and the crew. Especially me and Mons. Today, we get to meet Olivia, who Ruby says is very hot.

Me and Cesar were standing on Ruby's front porch, while Monse and Jamal talk about injuries he can fake to get out of football. Cesar was being really awkward. He seemed so uncomfortable around me.

"Cesar," I said, "Are you okay?"

"Oh, uh... yeah." he stuttered

It was obvious there was something wrong. Before I could ask, Ruby came out the door with a really pretty teenage girl.

"Guys, this is Olivia." he says, pulling the half nervous girl out of the doorway

..

We all got a chance to meet and introduce ourselves to Olivia. Ruby shared his controversial feelings for Olivia, which was really weird because niether of us really know the girl...

Me and Cesar like to do our History homework together, so I invited him over while my dad was out. My dad was taking a work trip to New York for a few weeks, so I was all by myself. I didn't necessarily want to be alone, though.

In the middle of doing my homework, I got a text from the group chat about getting Cesar out of the gang. Thankfully, Cesar wasn't in the group chat, because I know he'd be pissed if he knew what we were up to.

..

"Hey, Olivia, I think me and you are in the same gym class!" I said to her while looking at her schedule. Ruby rolled his eyes in frustration. "Someone's jealous." I muttered. He sarcastically smiled at my remark.

"Why would he be jealous?" Olivia asked after I turned my attention back to her, "He likes me doesn't he?"

"Oh, no. He thinks you're cool." I reassured her

Duh, he likes her. But I didn't wanna throw him under the bus. I hate that little man sometimes, but hes my bestfriend.

As me and Olivia chatted, Cesar called me over.

"I'll be back." I said to Olivia

"Layla, why are you trying to get me out of the gang?" cesar asks

"Wait.. how do you know about that?" I said with shock

"He can't keep his damn mouth shut, Layla." he cut me off

"Dammit, Jamal!" I whisper-yelled

When Cesar began giving me reason on why we should stop, I got lost in his eyes. I liked how he yelled at me.

"Stop trying to get me out of the-" he said, getting cut off by my lips on his

I started kissing him infront of everybody. Everyone's jaws dropped to the floor.

..