15.

today is super hectic and I hate every second of it. I just want it to be over.

I wake up around 7am, let's just say I barely slept. I take a shower and wear a pair of sweatpants and a tanktop. Putting my hair in a bun, I gather my shit and thank god last night me and Sam put my suitcase in my car.

I am currently in my car driving back home to my aunt and gotta say I feel so lost, so incomplete, so out of place ugh.

Maybe leaving without saying bye to sam wasn't such a good idea. I left a note on the fridge for Annie though.

Before I left the house, i took a moment to take in every detail of the house, all the moments I spent in there, with sam, with bella, with Sam's friend but mostly Sam.

Just half an hour ago, I kissed sam on the forehead and I just pecked his lips , even though he was asleep and wasn't aware but I feel like I haven't seen him in days. It hasn't even been an hour.

Is this what love feels like? Not being able to live without that one person, how your every thought connects back to that one person and every little thing reminds you of that one person.

Sam. Sam. Sam. Goddamn it. Sam. He's all in my head and I can't get him out. Jeez.

Me and my aunt spend the day together, she tells me about her and everything and I tend to stop thinking about Sam for a while and focus on Laura .

I don't tell Laura about my mom and John and what happened but I might have lightly mentioned stuff about me and Sam kind of being a thing and she hits me with the "i told you so" reply.

The whole day passes by in no time and I totally forget to charge my phone so I plan to call Sam the next morning and double apologize.

.
Sam's POV

I wake up and I am more than disappointed to see the bed empty. Where's crystal?

I thought I'd drop her back to her aunt's place though I personally wish she'd magically disappear not that I know or hate Laura, I just want crystal to be living with me.

I am rather angry to find out that crystal has already gone. What the actual fuck? How can she leave without saying goodbye? At least a hug or something. Jeez. I crave her. It's fuckin crazy.

I decide to call her but she doesn't pick up. Great. She's probably with cameron while I roast here. Yeah not really, I'm just being a rude, jealous shit. God. I need to relax.

I hit the gym with skate and Joshua. Well skate he doesn't quit being a little bitch and stop teasing me about crystal. Therefore now Joshua knows about us too.

"So did you guys fuck yet?" Skate asks and I shake my head . It makes me cringe just a slight bit the way skate just asked me that question about crystal. But again that's how we talk. Brutal and straight up.

"okay dude, when was the last time you got laid?" Joshua interrupts in. Jesus. Who even told him to come along?

"like a month ago, but I don't care" i shrug them off. I really don't want to get into details.

"This girl's got you hooked I mean she is somethin" Joshua smirks at me and it takes me everything not to punch the shit out of him. We just became friends again I mean.

"don't refer to her like that , her name's crystal and she's fuckin mine bro" i hiss and skate watches me with his eyes wide before him and Joshua exchange a look and start laughing their ass off.

"possessive, just how I like it baby" skate says in a really high pitched voice, obviously imitating a girl and I roll my eyes at him, trying not to laugh.