💞~{Their Reactions to Their S/O Crying}~💞

I'm feeling really depressed right now and it's getting really hard to do anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Marinette
•She tries to fix whatever is bothering them. She hates seeing them. Marinette will even bake them their favorite treats to see them smile.

Adrien
•He freaks out and tries to fix their situation. When he can he feels like a failure and his S/O has to end up making him feel better.

Alya
•She fixes their situation quickly. Alya is a very good problem solver so her S/O went to her with their problem.

Nino
•He isn't good with cheering up or fixing his S/O's situations. Mainly because he isn't serious about anything. Nino also tends to get a bit pissy when things don't go his way like with his S/O's attitude.

Luka
•Luka comforts his S/O and helps them through whatever they are going through. He will do anything to make them feel safe and comfortable. Luka will also play them a song if they are in the mood for it.

Kim
•He doesn't know how to react. Kim wants to fix it and wants to make his S/O feel better but he just doesn't know what to do.

Zoë
•Zoë avoids seeing them cry. She will do all she can to keep her S/O smiling and happy. She doesn't like them being sad like she is sometimes when Zoë is stuck dealing with her mother. I

Felix
•Felix doesn't care...well he pretends not to care. On the inside, he cares and he tries to fix whatever happened when his S/O isn't around watching. He doesn't want to look like a softie.

[END]
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.