🐍|Luka x Reader|Lemon

Title: Melody

Okay, I lost my mind making this first part...

Yes, I said the first part! There should be three parts to this. It's one reason it took me so fricking long to edit all these. This is the shortest part of the three.

Also yes this is the shortest!

Requested by: DragonGirlLife

Thank so much for the request. Im so sorry it took so long for me to publish.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It had been two years since you'd met the love of your life.

Luka Coufine made you feel so complete. He was everything you wanted and more. And you loved you just the same.

That's why the night he chose to propose to you. You two finally gave yourself to him.

*Reader's P.O.V*

"Luka..."  I say kissing my now soon to be husband on his cheek.

(I couldn't remember what it was!)

Luka looked at me with that beautiful smile of his. "Yes, my love?"

I took a deep breath and said "Luka I want to u-uh to have...sex" I couldn't help but blush. I had never said something like that to any before.

His cheeks dusted a light pink. "(Y-Y/N) are you sure?" He stutters hold my hands in his. I nod hold a slightly nervous expression. Until Luka crashed his lips into mine.

The kiss was somehow rough yet passionate. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip. I slowly opened my mouth to him. His tongue slipped into my mouth. There wasn't really a fight for dominance he won almost instantly. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"L-Luka~" I moaned as he moved his lips from mine and to my neck. I could feel him smirk against my neck as he continued kissing and biting. His hands-on my hips.

I continued moaning when he got to my collarbone. After that, I took my shirt and pants. As did Luka.

My face must have been as red as a tomato my face was so warm. I still hand my bra and panties on but I still felt the need to cover my body. "Babe we don't have to do this. I don't want you doing this if you really don't want to." Luka caressed my cheek placing another kiss on my somewhat numb lips. I shave my head "N-no I want to do this with you!" I exclaimed.

Luka nods and unclips my bra. Of course, like any normal woman, I instantly covered my breasts. But Luka stopped me. "It's just me there's no need to cover up."

I nod nervously "O-Okay." I moved my arms to my sides. Luka eyed me a lustful look in his teal eyes.

I could feel my face become hotter and hotter. Luka grabbed my hips and began placing kisses over my breasts. I bit my lip. This feeling was still so new. That's why I'm somewhat grateful Luka knows what he's doing.

When he starting sucking on one breast while massaging the other I let out a small moan/yelp. My area down south began to feel hot and Luka's free hand glided from my side down toward my womanly area.

A shiver went down my spine. As he put his hand into my panties rubbing over my clit. "Eek!" I yelped at this new feeling.

"Damn babe...you're so wet~" his words caused me to blush precisely looking away from him. Luka stuck a finger inside me. I looked back at him. Luka wore a smirk on his face as began moving his fingers in and out of me.

"Luk-Ah!~" I had been cut off by him adding two more fingers rubbing his thumb over my clit. Arching my back I moved my hips to the rhythm of his hand.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know don't hate me I left it before it got good.

I still hope you enjoyed part one. Part two won't be published anytime too soon. I hope when I start editing it I don't scrap it and start over.

I actually rewrote this five times. I kept getting frustrated with myself before landing with this.