𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 || 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬

Start from the beginning

"For christ sake, these halls are huge-" 
My head darted up to the culprit and I found my eyes rolling when I saw who it was. Puppet fucker.

"My luck just seems to have disappeared. Bumping into assholes here and there," I groaned out.

"Ahhh hello Y/n," he cooed. However, there was a hint of frustration. So I returned the tone  

"Puppeteer,"

"Oh cmon, what's with the mood swings?" He persisted, irritating me. 

"You're the last person I want to talk to right now," I grumbled, crossing my arms.

"There's no need to be a bitch about it though," he edged my patience further.

"Look, Johnny," I seethed through my teeth. Gripping bundles of the fabric of his grey shirt, I spoke, "if you're trying to push my buttons, it's not gonna work. Stop trying to act like you're all that because of whatever the fuck you're insecure about. That's just my assumption but it seems like that's the only reason why you choose to be an asshole,"

"Struck a nerve huh?" A smug smirk tugged at his lips.

"Yea no, I'm not having it"

Using all my grit and strength, I shove him back into the wall. Though, I ensured that the thud wasn't too loud to be a disturbance. 

"Didn't The Master just inform you that he despises violence among us?" A smug smirk grew on his stupid face. Then abruptly, a shift in upper hand was made. A forceful hand gripped the collar of my shirt, swiftly throwing me up against the wall, "or are you just that emotional?" He cooed in a mocking and teasing tone. 

The tension was then cut like a thin thread when the sound of a darted knife was heard. Unfortunately, Puppeteer's inhuman reaction enabled him to catch the blade before it impaled through his neck. Both our eyes darted to the direction the blade was thrown from. There, our eyes locked with a death glare from Jeff. 

He seemed to be enraged by the sound of his threat, "don't you fucking lay a hand on them dipshit or I'll actually try next time." 

To my surprise, Puppeteer backed off from me. I was then able to massage the shoulder that was slammed into the wall. God damn that fucking hurt like a bitch. (Watch ur fucking profanity y/n, wtf bro) 

The tension felt like turning the peg on a guitar just when it's about to burst. The two men walked closer to each other. To my surprise, neither of them snapped at the other. Both glared each other down. The tension was cut when Jeff shoulder-checked puppeteer making his walk towards me. 

I know for a fact that the two would have broken into a fight if Jeff had not gotten into trouble earlier in the day. Hmm. Seems Jeff knew how to use his brain. Either that or Slender is just that fucking terrifying. Yea, the latter makes more sense. Jeff would never use his brain. It's too smooth for thinking. 
Jeff turned his gaze to me. His glare had softened a bit. An awkward silence fell over the both of us. He then gestured to me to follow him, most likely to escort me back to my room since I looked hella lost. 

"Jeesh, what's up with all these awkward silences." 

"You alright?" Jeff questioned with what seemed to be a genuine concern which was a shocking throw-off to me. Jeff? Showing compassion? Nope. He's definitely on drugs right now. 

But, seeing how I also didn't like the silence, I replied, "yea. My shoulder hurts like a bitch though," I rolled my shoulder to temporarily relieve myself of the pain. 

"Do you need to see EJ?" He seemed to have genuinely inquired. Jeff actually giving a damn? Now that is a baffling turn of events.

I'm taking a guess he took note of my baffled and confused expression. His tough emo guy demeanor took over again. 

"Look, it's not like that. I was told that if you ever got hurt, I'd have it dealt with asap," he explained looking down at his feet.

I only held my hands up in defense as a response while a smirk on my face threatened to taunt him.

"Aight, I gotta take your dumbass to your room," his attitude shifted back to almost normal.

"You do realize I have an actual name," I internally groaned

"Whatever smartass,"

"You called me a dumbass not even a few seconds ago,"

"Yknow, I knife would pair greatly slit against your throat,"

"Aight aight,"

"Uhhh you just gonna stand there?"

"Yes."

"Uhm...k"

I lay onto the bed, sitting myself up seeing that I wasn't that sleepy yet. Plus, slit smile shit is in the same room as me again. He sat in the corner fiddling with a knife. I couldn't really do much so I simply watched him. 
Unknowingly, he tucked a few strands of hair behind his right ear. I noticed he had a few piercings. Black studs for earrings. 

Without really thinking, I complimented them out loud, "nice earrings." My eyes slightly widened as I fought myself off guard. I typically don't go around throwing out compliments to shitheads after all. 

"Thanks, uhhh nice-...nice job on the test by the way," he praised reluctantly, locking eye contact with me. I also could have sworn a soft small smile tugged on his lips. But his typical gruff expression was soon back on his face as he diverted his attention back to his knives.

Though alarming, I could get used to a bit of kindness from the guy.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

『• • • ✎ • • •』

I have two friend's named Seth. Both are asian. Both have long hair. Both a relatively the same height. But they act hella different. It's so confusing.

PERCENTAGES

Ben will soon be added as you interact more.

𝑱𝒆𝒇𝒇 >> 6.9% Slowly warming up to you. And as last time, impressed you passed. Although it didn't seem like it, he really appreciated your compliment.

𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒚 >> 8% (no change)

𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒚 >> 21% (no change)

𝑷𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒓 >> 6% (no change)

𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌 >> 32%((no change)