Chapter 0: Prologue

Fair warning, this story is heavily inspired by Gaming Alone by Ezras Hargrave over on Fanfiction.net. I even kind of stole his cover. This is an incredibly well-written masterpiece in my eyes and sadly it seems the guy/gal has dropped the story considering it's been on hiatus for over a year now (January 30, 2020) so I've decided to work on it until he/she comes back to the story with... small changes to the powers and abilities and stuff. This will include Alternate forms of Zeus, Poseidon, Hades powers being included after the tenth chapter since I have essentially copied and pasted the first ten chapters since I'm working past that. Now... let's go!

Differences in this universe: Percy was never revealed as the Son of Poseidon. Instead, Ares broke out of Kronos' mind control and returned the Bolt and Helm to Zeus and Hades respectively, while pinning the blame on Luke. Percy is never outed as a Demigod due to the Summer Solstice's quick approach forcing Chiron and Grover to leave to try and sort it out, and Gabe's pungent scent hiding Percy's demigod nature.

After being expelled from Yancy Academy, Percy enjoyed time with his mother at Montauk and then came back. Later, Gabe got incredibly drunk and beat Sally in front of Percy. Percy immediately called the cops. Gabe was arrested and later charged with Domestic violence and other crimes, his money and possessions all given to Sally.

Percy met Tyson in his next school and helped him but ended up expelled. Tyson thanked Percy for his help, and wished him well, before he went to Poseidon's forges under the sea after Percy was expelled.

The fleece was retrieved without Percy's help, instead Annabeth teamed up with Selina Beauregard and Charles Beckendorf to help Clarisse, and Annabeth exposed Luke as the one who poisoned Thalia's tree.

The story begins between Sea of Monsters and Titan's curse.

Percy attends Westover Boarding School with both Nico and Bianca, and the three of them are all great friends.