Chapter 6

Daya: Acha you sleep in the couch... I'll sit outside...

Purvi: OK Sir...

Purvi went towards the couch and sat there. Daya moved out the ward and sat on the waiting chair.

In the mid of night, Daya felt like someone entered the ward. So, Daya went inside the ward and saw Diya and Purvi sleeping peacefully.

Daya switched on the light to see anyone there or not. The brightness of light waked Purvi and she saw Daya searching for something.

Purvi: What happened, Sir???

Daya: I felt like someone entered the room, that's why!!!

Purvi: What???

Daya: haan... So, I'm checking the room...

Purvi: is there anyone inside the room, Sir??

Daya: no... I couldn't find anyone here...

Purvi: oh... Sir, what are you going to do???

Daya: I think I have to be here inside the room.

Purvi: You are right, Sir!!! But, where will you rest???

Daya: I'll sit on the car beside her and you rest on the sofa...

Purvi: Sir... how can I rest, when you are sitting here???

Daya: Purvi... there is nothing wrong in it... you rest!!!

Purvi: but Sir!!!

Daya: Purviii!!!

Purvi: OK Sir!!

Daya: Good, now rest!!!

Purvi nodded and then sat on sofa to rest, slowly went into sleep. Daya sat on the chair beside Diya and was looking at Diya and Purvi who were sleeping peacefully.

Daya suddenly felt content in seeing them sleeping in peace. He haven't felt this way any time before. Daya then laid his head on the bed beside Diya and closed his eyes.

Next Morning,

Diya was the one to wakeup first. She then saw Daya and Purvi sleeping peacefully and felt content. She felt like she was with someone who is close to his heart. Then she saw Purvi opening her eyes and then Daya.

Diya: Good Morning, both of you!!!

Daya&Purvi: Good Morning, Diya!!!(at the same time)

Diya: What a synchronization???

Daya: Diya!!!

Diya: OK!!!

After sometime,

Diya: When will they discharge me???

Daya: Why??? What happen???

Diya: I don't like to stay here, plz Daya Sir, get the discharge papers. So that, I can escape from here.

Daya: OK... OK... don't cry... I'll get it...

Purvi who was watching all the sweet moments were laughing at them. Daya then got a phone call, so he signaled Purvi to take care of her and went to attend the call.

Diya: waise Purvi... how easily you understand his eye sign???

Purvi: Working for more than two years together, it became a sign language for us.

Diya: great!!!

On the other side,

Daya: Good Morning Sir...