Chapter 3

Daya(POV)

Gut feelings... I always felt those feelings only for Purvi but not for Shreya. Even if Purvi is not near, I get those feeling whenever she fell in danger and at the time of her mood outs. Her happiness automatically makes me feel happy and her worries disturbs me a lot.

All these days, though I have feelings for Purvi, I couldn't show it towards her because of Shreya. But now, I have bounded by my promise and hence I have to move away from Shreya. But, how will I say this to Purvi. She knows that I have feelings for Shreya and now, hope she understands my pain and help me sooth it.

God, help me... help me make Purvi understand my feelings and Shreya to lose her interest towards me.

Diya: Guys, now Desert time!!!

Diya's voice brought the trio out of their thoughts.

Rajat: Diya, Are you a kid???

Diya: Yes, I'm a kid... infact baby!!! Abhijeet and Daya Sir's baby... I said the truth, right???

Daya: Haan, my baby!!! Order your favorite desert and let us order ours.

Diya nodded her head and they called the waiter and ordered their desert.

Abhijeet: So Daya, any plans for night??

Daya: Nope!!! No plan...

Abijeet: So Daya, me and Rajat will come to your home tonight.

Both were shocked but still they felt like he wanted to talk something so they nodded their head.

Rajat: Haan Sir... even dad is not here, so I'll join you!!!

Daya: OK...

They three failed to notice someone who is curiously looking at the trio to read their thoughts.

Purvi: What are you looking at??? Eat your ice cream before it melts.

Diya just nodded.

They continued having their desert and in between,

Daya: Sachin, you drop Shreya, Ishita, Dushyant, Freddy, Nikhil and Pankaj. We three will drop Tarika, Purvi and Diya.

Sachin: OK Sir!!!

Shreya: But Sir, they would go in opposite direction, right???

Tarika: No Shreya, Diya, I and Purvi are living together. Thought to avoid loneliness and save money.

Purvi: haan Shreya. Since we two were staying in hostel, thought of sharing the rent with Tarika and also hostel food is not that good for us, so only.

Shreya: you guys didn't inform me.

Tarika: Sorry yaar, got no time because of the rush in case.

Shreya: OK then.

Everyone completed their desert and started leaving the restaurant after settling the bill. As planned they started leaving. Shreya turned towards Daya to talk to him but before that her mobile rang and she moved away.

The six moved towards the car. Since it is a six sitter, Abhijeet and Tarika moved towards the last seat, then Purvi and Diya sat on the middle, Daya sat on the driver seat and Rajat beside him. They then bid bye to all and left the restaurant.

Shreya after finishing the call came back and saw them leaving. She was disappointed. She thought of having a chat with Daya regarding his ignorance but he left. She couldn't understand the reason behind his ignorance. Shreya with others left the restaurant.